Used 2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Nissan Cube - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cube model:

My car
By sugarmama3

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I'm very please with my 2009 cube. I have had it 2 months and still very happy. Its very roomy for me and my family. I have gotten so mannnnnnnny compliments on this car! excellent on gas , easy to keep clean. so if there's anyone wondering what this vehicle is like. I will glad to tell you. It is GREAT!

Easy to maneuver.
By Cube control.

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

My 80-yr-old mother bought a Cube. She loves it. Easy to maneuver, super simple to park, fits nicely in the 2- car garage. Back door opens from the side - easy for her to open/close as she has shoulder replacements. Although not much storage room, it works for her lifestyle. Gets lots of compliments, an eye-catcher. I drive it more than she does. We took it from TN to FL, had a wonderful trip. So far, it's been reliable. Wheel covers are plain. I would like a sunroof, although the car gets hot in the sun, lets a lot of sunlight in through those big windows. Window visors are huge, not to my liking. Overall, I love it.

Maneuverability makes parking a breeze. I like to back into spaces. I think it's unique looking; I like that. Back door is easy to open/close as opposed to the hatchbacks. Rides nice so far. Fun to drive.

Does not handle real well in windy situations. No automatic daytime running lights. Need bigger/slightly wider front seats and central storage between the seats. Dash is huge but small 'shelf' holds nothing because things slide off. Brighten the colors, please!

the best
By mark connolley

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

The Cube is an odd ball but an eye catcher. It drives great, it is getting average 33mpg. The base model has pwr windows,locks,ac and great sound system. I work out of it and the seats fold down to give me plenty of room. The Cube is on a Stanza chassis which is a lot better ride on bumpy roads than my wife's Versa. thanks nissan

6 speed std transmission, the inside room, all the cup holders. my insurance is cheaper because of the six air bags.

The only thing the car needs extensions on the sunvisors to block the sun from the side.

Fun & Practical!
By pheonixunc

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

The greatest car I ever owned in terms of practicality and fun to drive. This vehicle was purchased under the program of car for clunkers by trading '95 Lexus sc400. Since the adoption of the car, I have been stunned every day by 1.8 liter engine's peppy performance on free way. I couldn't figure out how the small engine has the great power, compared to my previous 8 cylinder coupe. Last week, my four family took Cube to LasVegas trip rather than on my wife's mini van. All felt great through overnight round-trip because it has roomy and cushy seats with pretty good speakers. So, Every morning is pleasure itself.

Peppy performance, hugy room, comfortable seats, odd looks, and fuel economy.

nothing!

I got CUBED!
By mom0f3

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle caught my eye when someone was driving one in town. I went to test drive one and feel in love. I really enjoy driving this car. I haven't drove a manual in years and forgot how much fun this could be. I bought one that has a little less of the "frilly" features but all can be added at a much lower price than buying with the car.

The interior design.

I wish the cargo room was just a little bigger without putting the seats down...just a little.