1990 Nissan Axxess Consumer Review: Great Car!

1990 Nissan Axxess - Consumer Review

Great Car!
By BusyBee on

1990 Nissan Axxess SE 3dr Minivan 4WD

We bought this car brand new from the dealership in Dec.1999. This car has been from MN to NY and back 3 times. Good gas mileage and very comfortable riding. Excellent excelleration. Even my teenage boys say that it has a lot of get up and go for a 4 cylinder minivan. It has only been in the shop 3 times in all the years I have owned it. Mainly exhaust pipe and tail pipe burn throughs. Most recent problem is that the mileage counter has stopped working. But after 169,000 miles, I don't think that's bad. I love this car. It reminds me of that battery bunny advertisement. It keeps going, and going, and going...

SunRoof, Removable backseat for larger cargo area, fold down frontseats for great travel comfort, additional fourth seat in back great for transporting the entire scout troop on camping trips.

Bring it back- I'd buy another one in a heartbeat! Could use some improved door locks that don't freeze up in the winter months and an improved exhaust/tail pipe that doesn't burn through so soon.