2012 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Ridiculous Nissan and Baker Nissan Dealer
By max77054 on 07/01/13 13:52 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Armada SV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a new Nissan Armada SV in 2012. It has been to the shop for 5 times. Within the first 5 month, the front wheel control arms were replaced due to pulling to the right. Before the dealer (Baker Nissan South Houston) found the real problem, the technician cheated me by inflating the right front tire from 35psi to 45psi instead of fixing the control arm. I found the problem shortly before the inflated tire may blow and cause a serious accident in the hot Houston summer. It is very bad for the Baker Nissan put his customer into a risky and dangerous situation.

Mixed
By prmama40 on 04/19/12 05:25 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my Armada now for a few months now. I suffer from back and hip problems, so comfort was a big deciding factor for me. I love it, it is comfortable and super spacious. The only complaint I have is that the voice recognition is not very accurate. It can be frustrating at times trying to get it to recognize street names and cities. Since I now have 2 back surgeries, the automatic 3rd row buttons are great as tail gate button. My second complaint is the GAS milage, wait the lack of it!! Its killing me....

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan Armada in WA is:

$229 per month*