2011 Nissan Armada SL
By dclark347 on
2011 Nissan Armada SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I did a TON of research before deciding to purchase the Armada. This truck has been everything I hoped it would be. The exterior has a beauty about it and is in a class by itself. It doesn't look like any other full- size SUV on the market. The interior is spacious and well equipped but it should be for a $40k truck. The ride is smooth and the vehicle has excellent performance with all stock equipment. My kids have a hard time opening the rear doors with the handles mounted so high but they will grow into it. The only drawback I have found is the fuel economy. Don't expect to get anything over 15 mpg with this vehicle. It's just too heavy to get anything better.
Favorite Features
Rear back-up camera, DVD-system, power third-row seats, comfortable interior and overall power, Nissan Intelligent Key system.
Suggested Improvements
Better MPG if possible with a vehicle this size.
By dlek
on 03/15/11 12:27 PM (PDT)

Can I ask how you feel about the cargo room? Everything I read says the Armada is has much less room even compared to full size SUV's. Can you comment on that. Going to test drive this weekend.

By matthans
on 02/01/11 18:49 PM (PST)

I'm going to buy one next month, just not sure if sv or sl yet. What was the difference between actual sticker price and price paid?