2011 Armada SL
By matthans on
2011 Nissan Armada SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I did a lot of research before buying this vehicle. Bang for your buck you cant find a better large SUV. I went from a Nissan Pathfinder to this Armada because we wanted more room. My wife loves driving it because it sits up high and feels very safe with the kids. Our insurance went down $15/mo because of the size too. Gas mileage isn't good (12-13) no matter how I drive it. Its just a tank, but manuevers very easy. With two young kids and a large dog this truck was everything we wanted and more.
Favorite Features
Some of our favorite features are; DVD, Sunroof, 20" wheels, and most of all the third row that fits adults and folds flat into the floor. Being able to adjust the climate for the kids in the back from the front is nice too. Set up use of the blue tooth was/is very easy.
Suggested Improvements
The SL did not come standard with heated seats or power lift gate. My dealership installed heated seats for no extra charge through best buy. Looks like it came from manufacturer. Still wishing we had a power lift gate, but the gate is still very light and opens and closes easy.