2011 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Brand new and already needs repairs/replacements.
By denverdan on 03/28/12 12:35 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Armada SUV SV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in an Infiniti FX35 that I never had a single problem with. I needed a vehicle that would tow my new boat and since the Infiniti (Nissan) was so good, I figured that the Armada would be the perfect choice. So far the vehicle has 210 miles on it and I have made a horrible mistake. There is a terrible shake from the steering wheel when the vehicle hits 65mph (I never took it that fast during the test drive). The lift gate doesn't shut tight without slamming it and pushing hard at the same time. I feel like my rear window will shatter some day if I have to keep this up. The driver's side rear view mirror begins vibrating at 40+mph and only gets worse the faster I go.

the best ride
By mcummings1 on 03/06/12 11:04 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

have have had volvos and other expensive cars but this SUV beats them all. Best ride, gas mileage 17.8 right now - hopefully will get to 18 and if not, I am okay with that. We take it to the beach and load it down and it still gets 17.8. Love Nissans!!!!!!

2011 Armada SL
By matthans on 01/17/12 12:51 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did a lot of research before buying this vehicle. Bang for your buck you cant find a better large SUV. I went from a Nissan Pathfinder to this Armada because we wanted more room. My wife loves driving it because it sits up high and feels very safe with the kids. Our insurance went down $15/mo because of the size too. Gas mileage isn't good (12-13) no matter how I drive it. Its just a tank, but manuevers very easy. With two young kids and a large dog this truck was everything we wanted and more.

2011 Nissan Armada
By johnchem on 12/07/11 23:18 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent large SUV with a price tag $25K less than the Escalade, Armanda has plenty of power, nice spacious interior. Gas consumption is excellent for large vehicle like this. I am very happy with my Armanda Platinum loaded with every possible option I can imagine. It ride and handle solid

great vehicle
By gorilla7 on 04/16/11 13:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this is the best choice and value in a large suv dont bother with the tahoe or yukon no room on interior, no tow capacity cost 7-10M more for equel equipment expedition = no power, ugly sequoia = toy like dash, no handeling dont knock it till you drive it you must drive this vehicle to really appreciate the luxury

2011 Nissan Armada SL
By dclark347 on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did a TON of research before deciding to purchase the Armada. This truck has been everything I hoped it would be. The exterior has a beauty about it and is in a class by itself. It doesn't look like any other full- size SUV on the market. The interior is spacious and well equipped but it should be for a $40k truck. The ride is smooth and the vehicle has excellent performance with all stock equipment. My kids have a hard time opening the rear doors with the handles mounted so high but they will grow into it. The only drawback I have found is the fuel economy. Don't expect to get anything over 15 mpg with this vehicle. It's just too heavy to get anything better.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Armada Suv in VA is:

$152 per month*