2010 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Wanted One Forever

2010 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Review

Wanted One Forever
By Karen on

2010 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been looking at the Armada for some time but could never find the right one. The guilt of paying so much was hard to take also. Finally our local dealership got the perfect one I had been waiting for. Sticker $52,250. I got it out the door for $44,000 (tax, tag, title, extended warranty). I love it and have no regrets. I am only 5'2" and was concerned it would be big for me but I feel perfectly at home driving it. I have not curb checked once! The memory seating is great also. Now I don't fuss about my husband resetting everything.

The look, memory seating, backup camera, the heated steering wheel (thought it was a little silly until it got cold), the power third row seats and liftgate - practically everything.

The gas mileage could be better but since I work and shop within a couple of miles where I work it doesn't really bother me too much since I love the SUV sooooooo much.