2010 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Very Happy!

2010 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

Very Happy!
By snsjets on

2010 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We liked the styling and features of the Armada when it first came out. Reliability was questionable at first but Nissan seems to have turned that around. After 1 year and 12,000 miles we've not had a single issue. We traded a 2001 Ford F350 Diesel for our 2010 Platinum (needed more seats) and couldn't be happier. This vehicle is very capable, roomy, comfortable, and is great for road trips as well as towing. I have a few nitpick complaints but overall my family and I are VERY HAPPY! Yes, the fuel economy is horrific but we knew that before we bought it and don't really care.

Silky smooth V8 engine Looks great Gentle ride - almost too soft for me Very comfortable Very roomy Very versatile Impressive towing capability Excellent sound/entertainment system

Chrome clad wheels stain way too easy Center row outside seat cushions are not secure when they are locked down Flimsy glove box Nav system does not display real-time info therefore ETA's are way off Observed MPG: 13.86