Nothing Better
By Butch on
2010 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
We shopped for the right SUV for over two years, looked at all of them. This vehicle provides the best of everything and ever-so-much of it too! Recognizing that we're traveling in truly deluxe comfort with satelite guidance, Bose stereo, and a movie theater we consider the gas mileage to be excellent; would we accept better mileage? You bet, but this is what we expected. The agility and power of this big machine makes it well worth its price, all the goodies that come with it are iceing on the cake. I have always had buyer's remorse after making such a big purchase, this time I don't. I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima with 230K + miles, I'm expecting the same from this new Armada.
Favorite Features
Power galore! This machine can jump if you want. It's got the pull of a tractor and the grace of a town car. All the little goodies work great, the bluetooth, GPS navigation system, power tailgate, seat/steering wheel warmer, fantastic stereo, DVD player, power-folding mirrors are all great.
Suggested Improvements
Provide options for the wheels and tires, the 20' chrome wheels on the Platinum model are just too flashy for my taste. Bigger (but subdued) wheels with those low profile tires would be my choice. Now, that would fit the real personality of this MONSTER truck. I wouldn't change another thing.