Used 2010 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

I luv my Mada
By Armadaman

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2001 QX4 infiniti for the FX35 after 1 month I wanted out of the FX35. I went to Sutherlin Nissan and the staff their was very helpful and worked out the perfect package for me to purchase the Armada Platinum 4x4. I love this truck, it rides well, it is comfortable, gas cost wise is pretty much the same as my QX4 as I was using premium gas.

Entertainment system, GPS, backup cam and very spacious.

Armada 2010
By Bob

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We looked at this vehicle in 2006 and came close to buying it but bought the Murano instead. Decided to trade in Murano as we wanted more room for traveling. We are very impressed with it and the luxury feel. You barely feel the road or bumps underneath you. While we know gas mileage won't be terrific, the space and ride this gives is far worth a little extra gas. It turns and corners more like a small car than the large SUV it is. I am amazed at the turning radius. All the extras it comes with are great. The satellite nav is awesome and we LOVE the additional voice control. The bluetooth works great and the sound is really clear.I would highly recommend this vehicle. Awesome!

Everything that comes on the Platinum! The sonar and backup camera are really great. When you backup the lights are so bright it really illuminates the area you are backing up in. Satellite Nav is a fav already.

None so far except a little more gas mileage would be good.

Bang for your Buck!
By Niccole

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm coming from a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder and decided to upgrade to a larger SUV. I originally looked at the GMC Yukon but found for the price and rebate, the Armada was a better choice. As everyone has noted, the only complaint is the gas mileage. I also find that since it's a V8, it has more of a truck feel; which, I'm adjusting to. I've seen better navigational systems, but I'm adjusting. Overall, for the price, I believe I made the best choice!

Leather Seating, Size and Space.

I have multiple cell phones and I have to disconnect one to connect to the other. Often times, it doesn't allow synchronization when I want to switch. I would like to be able to toggle between the phones. Also, gas mileage should be comparable to its competitors.

Best Value on the Market - Very Happy!
By BradM

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We looked for a while at a lot of different vehicles and this was by far the best combination of size, engine, safety, style, luxury, towing capacity and amenities. We looked at big and small, this was the best. We were able to get a fully loaded Armada new for the price of other vehicles used without all of the options. We had a great experience. We've had a BMW, Infiniti, Acura, Honda and other vehicles, the Infiniti/Nissan is the best. We are very happy with it.

Seating is great, nav is fantastic, bluetooth is well done, leather and entertainment center is great. This is a fantastic vehicle. Quiet smooth ride with everything you could want.

Should have a factory option for remote start. Instead it's a dealer installed option. No big deal. Fuel economy is on par with other SUVs, but if you have to haul people and cargo, it is the sacrifice you make with any vehicle. Overall, this is the best option on the market.

Nothing Better
By Butch

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We shopped for the right SUV for over two years, looked at all of them. This vehicle provides the best of everything and ever-so-much of it too! Recognizing that we're traveling in truly deluxe comfort with satelite guidance, Bose stereo, and a movie theater we consider the gas mileage to be excellent; would we accept better mileage? You bet, but this is what we expected. The agility and power of this big machine makes it well worth its price, all the goodies that come with it are iceing on the cake. I have always had buyer's remorse after making such a big purchase, this time I don't. I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima with 230K + miles, I'm expecting the same from this new Armada.

Power galore! This machine can jump if you want. It's got the pull of a tractor and the grace of a town car. All the little goodies work great, the bluetooth, GPS navigation system, power tailgate, seat/steering wheel warmer, fantastic stereo, DVD player, power-folding mirrors are all great.

Provide options for the wheels and tires, the 20' chrome wheels on the Platinum model are just too flashy for my taste. Bigger (but subdued) wheels with those low profile tires would be my choice. Now, that would fit the real personality of this MONSTER truck. I wouldn't change another thing.