Used 2010 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Armada SUV

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Smooth Ride with Powa!
By XWARRIOR

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Titanium 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I always have prefer SUVs over coupes and sedans. The 2010 Nissan Armada Titanium has the space to fit my short, stocky stature and has the power to move through the NYC highways in a breeze. I recently went from NYC to Woodbury (50- 55 miles each way) and average 22-25 miles to the gallon round trip. In the city, it is a bit abysmal but all SUVs suck gas however having a 28 gallon gas tank does save a couple of trips to the station. It also has better top speed (140 mph) then most of its rivals in the class. It absorbs city potholes very well. The seats are firm in which, it is a godsend when stuck in heavy traffic. "Once you drive a truck, you can never go back".

The BOSE surround system, the huge wheels to absorb city potholes, rear view camera for non-visible objects (esp. at night), power 3rd row seating and strong V8. The estimated distance to empty option for gas mileage is great when trying to squeeze out couple extra gallons.

Should have MP3 player as a standard for Titanium models. The hazard lights should be on the driver side, not the passenger side (poor design there) and armrests could be a bit longer to support arms.

Very Happy!
By snsjets

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We liked the styling and features of the Armada when it first came out. Reliability was questionable at first but Nissan seems to have turned that around. After 1 year and 12,000 miles we've not had a single issue. We traded a 2001 Ford F350 Diesel for our 2010 Platinum (needed more seats) and couldn't be happier. This vehicle is very capable, roomy, comfortable, and is great for road trips as well as towing. I have a few nitpick complaints but overall my family and I are VERY HAPPY! Yes, the fuel economy is horrific but we knew that before we bought it and don't really care.

Silky smooth V8 engine Looks great Gentle ride - almost too soft for me Very comfortable Very roomy Very versatile Impressive towing capability Excellent sound/entertainment system

Chrome clad wheels stain way too easy Center row outside seat cushions are not secure when they are locked down Flimsy glove box Nav system does not display real-time info therefore ETA's are way off Observed MPG: 13.86

Good Value All Around
By Bob

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Titanium 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Tried Expedition, Sequoia, Yukon. This is the best bang for the buck. I tow a 5000 pound boat and this has plenty of power. Ride and handling on par for the class. Fold down third row is great. Interior design is attractive and user friendly. Less trucky than Expedition but not Yukon and Sequoia. Blew all others away on features for the price. I expect Nissan reliability over the long haul. Mileage stinks but there is no free lunch when you want space and towing capability. While no full size SUV is fun to drive, it is easy to do lots of miles on the highway without tiring. It's no sports sedan but I already have one of those. Overall, comfortable, roomy, powerful, and capable.

Engine power, power third row, backup cam, nav, sonar (you need it to park this thing), power lift gate, quiet and tracks well at 75 mph. Easy to live with for the class.

mileage, ride on brittle pavement (I do have the 20 inch wheels though).

I luv my Mada
By Armadaman

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2001 QX4 infiniti for the FX35 after 1 month I wanted out of the FX35. I went to Sutherlin Nissan and the staff their was very helpful and worked out the perfect package for me to purchase the Armada Platinum 4x4. I love this truck, it rides well, it is comfortable, gas cost wise is pretty much the same as my QX4 as I was using premium gas.

Entertainment system, GPS, backup cam and very spacious.

Armada 2010
By Bob

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We looked at this vehicle in 2006 and came close to buying it but bought the Murano instead. Decided to trade in Murano as we wanted more room for traveling. We are very impressed with it and the luxury feel. You barely feel the road or bumps underneath you. While we know gas mileage won't be terrific, the space and ride this gives is far worth a little extra gas. It turns and corners more like a small car than the large SUV it is. I am amazed at the turning radius. All the extras it comes with are great. The satellite nav is awesome and we LOVE the additional voice control. The bluetooth works great and the sound is really clear.I would highly recommend this vehicle. Awesome!

Everything that comes on the Platinum! The sonar and backup camera are really great. When you backup the lights are so bright it really illuminates the area you are backing up in. Satellite Nav is a fav already.

None so far except a little more gas mileage would be good.