Used 2010 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

My second armada
By duckman

2010 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second armada i also owned a 2005 se i love the power and reliability we use ours to tow a travel trailer extensively the self leveling rear end never gave us a problem and the power this unit has a fully loaded 29' trailer fells like your not pulling any thing i've owned fordm Chevy and dodge you can keep em these are in my opinion the most comfortable, powerful,and reliable suv/truck 4x4 on the market.

power and reliability

need to include good off road tires

Value Leader
By Scott

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Titanium 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

With $4,500 incentive, no contest. Even 3-4 year old used large SUV couldn't compete. Rear view camera critical on large SUV and Armada is best. Best in class 3rd row comfort and cargo space. Nice interior design, despite a few rough edges. Lots of little storage, but sub-floor storage in back would help. Push-button start and proximity unlock on hatch would be nice improvements. Excellent ride quality, despite engine roar (part of its character). Worst in class gas mileage; 14mpg mixed. But, trade for excellent towing and amazing acceleration, it's worth it. If you don't need off road or towing, go with a minivan; more space, more convenience, 30% cheaper. It's my 5th Nissan!

Large color rear view camera screen. Third row and cargo space, but still fits in my garage. Power, tow rating and load-leveling suspension. Price can't be beat with incentive ($37,500 out the door!) Leather trim stitching. Easy fold 2nd row flips out of the way. Power third row.

Heated seats should be standard on “Titanium”, Make LED display in gauge cluster more useful, attractive. Add a push button start, replace simulated key switch. Move radio tuner to drivers side. Make 2nd row, middle seat removable. Make cargo floor storage bin larger. Normal door handles needed.

SUV on a grand scale
By KS

2010 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had my Armada for almost 11 month and it has been exactly what I expected it to be. It's comfortable, safe, powerful and very reliable. Given its massive size it rides well and has a predictable steering response making it easier to maneuver. Brakes feel strong and do a good job stopping without fading. What really won me over this SUV compared to others is Nissan's 5.6 L engine that is highly refined and in my opinion the best in its class. In fact Japan issued unofficial warranty on this power plant up to 250,000 miles and name designation of "Endurance V8".

Comfort and power.

Make roof rack completely removable. I had a problem clearing garage entrance elevation because of the roof rack.

Very Satisfied w/ Fancy New Armada
By whtbst

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Titanium 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Rides like a dream, absorbs everything and handles nimbly for such a big ride. Love the rugged appearance, the big 20" wheels, the amenities and value for the price. Titanium version has enough goodies for our family while not over-the-top. Amazing leg room, I am 6'4" 200lbs and have plenty of room in the front or rear, but the third row is far too tight for someone my size. Bose stereo is phenomenal. Love the rear-view camera, Bluetooth, XM, etc. For a vehicle at $46,650 sticker, I was surprised it did not come with memory seating (disappointing because I often switch rides with my wife), power folding side mirrors, and side markers. Paid $36,699, but after tax and fees paid $39,950.

Size, Power, Wheels, Gizmos, Handling, Comfort, Bose Stereo

Better Gas Mileage, Leather or soft-materials center console compartment, Standard memory seating and power-folding side mirrors

Luvin da Mada
By Luvin the Mada

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I just bought this awesome car and are totally in love! I'm used to driving bigger vehicles but my wife is not and she whips around in this with ease. Still not bad fuel economy for the size and we can easily fit our 2 100 lb dogs, son, and other "stuff" in it with ease. We test drove all other similar class SUVs and NONE compare! Its hard to walk away from the Ford's when both my grandfathers worked for Ford in Dearborn, 1 worked with the first Henry Ford (I still have his test track pass for posterity). The infinity version does not justify the $7k add in our opinion. I would back this car 1,000%!

back up camera, sensors, power fold flat seats, all of the features really!

COOLED SEATS! I have them in my RAM 1500 and LUV it! Makes a big difference when you do a lot of driving!