2010 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
I luv my Mada
By Armadaman on 05/15/10 07:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2001 QX4 infiniti for the FX35 after 1 month I wanted out of the FX35. I went to Sutherlin Nissan and the staff their was very helpful and worked out the perfect package for me to purchase the Armada Platinum 4x4. I love this truck, it rides well, it is comfortable, gas cost wise is pretty much the same as my QX4 as I was using premium gas.

Armada 2010
By Bob on 05/11/10 17:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We looked at this vehicle in 2006 and came close to buying it but bought the Murano instead. Decided to trade in Murano as we wanted more room for traveling. We are very impressed with it and the luxury feel. You barely feel the road or bumps underneath you. While we know gas mileage won't be terrific, the space and ride this gives is far worth a little extra gas. It turns and corners more like a small car than the large SUV it is. I am amazed at the turning radius. All the extras it comes with are great. The satellite nav is awesome and we LOVE the additional voice control. The bluetooth works great and the sound is really clear.I would highly recommend this vehicle. Awesome!

Bang for your Buck!
By Niccole on 04/29/10 11:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm coming from a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder and decided to upgrade to a larger SUV. I originally looked at the GMC Yukon but found for the price and rebate, the Armada was a better choice. As everyone has noted, the only complaint is the gas mileage. I also find that since it's a V8, it has more of a truck feel; which, I'm adjusting to. I've seen better navigational systems, but I'm adjusting. Overall, for the price, I believe I made the best choice!

Best Value on the Market - Very Happy!
By BradM on 03/20/10 16:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We looked for a while at a lot of different vehicles and this was by far the best combination of size, engine, safety, style, luxury, towing capacity and amenities. We looked at big and small, this was the best. We were able to get a fully loaded Armada new for the price of other vehicles used without all of the options. We had a great experience. We've had a BMW, Infiniti, Acura, Honda and other vehicles, the Infiniti/Nissan is the best. We are very happy with it.

Nothing Better
By Butch on 02/25/10 07:38 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We shopped for the right SUV for over two years, looked at all of them. This vehicle provides the best of everything and ever-so-much of it too! Recognizing that we're traveling in truly deluxe comfort with satelite guidance, Bose stereo, and a movie theater we consider the gas mileage to be excellent; would we accept better mileage? You bet, but this is what we expected. The agility and power of this big machine makes it well worth its price, all the goodies that come with it are iceing on the cake. I have always had buyer's remorse after making such a big purchase, this time I don't. I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima with 230K + miles, I'm expecting the same from this new Armada.

LOVE MY ARMADA...LOVE IT!
By Night_nurse on 02/19/10 06:55 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My husband and I have always had a large SUV for road trips, hauling etc. When our Expedition was stolen in September, we really didnt want to go with another Ford. We looked at the Infinity QX56 but for the price decided it wasn't worth it. We looked at the Armada and fell in love with it, better price for very similar vehicle. Just wish it had better gas mileage, but you dont buy an SUV this size for great MPG's. Absolutely no regrets, if you want a roomy, comfortably and reliable SUV with power this is definitely the one.

Awesome LARGE SUV
By bruiser on 01/17/10 05:30 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Titanium 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did a lot of looking and research on SUV's before buying. Like another reviewer, I did not like that GM required a bailout and my prior GM SUV failed to impress. The 2010 Aramda caught my eye at a car show at the Texas State Fair. AWESOME TRUCK. Total price 37.7 k out the door for the Ttanium package w/DVD which includes leather and a lot of other upgrades over the base model. I got the Nissan cash incentives. This SUV has Blue Tooth for phones, Ipod jack, DVD player with wireless headphones, backup sensors and camera, road computer, and lots of storage. The acceleration, steering feel,handling, and braking are impressive considering the weight of the vehicle. It's awesome!

Couldn't be more happy!
By Armada Owner on 01/16/10 12:25 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Armada has met our needs and surpassed them. It provides everything our growing family needs; space, comfort and reliability. The MPG is what we expected; we bought a large SUV knowing the gas mileage would not be excellent. Price you pay for a large SUV.

The Platinum is not worth the $$$
By Art C. on 01/12/10 20:41 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am coming from a 2006 Armada, so my expectations were high with the 2010 model. I am disappointed. The main reason I went with Platinum was due to the folding mirror option for my single garage. This needs to be on Titanium models. The instrument cluster was redesigned it the speedometer is off to the right and hard to read. The Sound/Nav system is poorly designed (read below). After 3000 miles, I am hearing sounds out of the chassis when I go over speed bumps -- I put 50K miles on my '06 and never heard that sound before. The transmission also seems to make a more significant "clunk" when it goes in or out of gear. For a $50K+ vehicle, I should get more for my $. 13 mi/gal stinks

Amazing SUV for the right CORRECT PRICE
By Big J on 12/06/09 09:24 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We were looking for 2 years. Since GM and other USA car mgs were going BK..The Aramda (house on wheels) caught my eye at a routine stop at Nissan on my maxima. AWESOME/AMAZING TRUCK. Total price 42k out the door. Took the NISSAN cash and paid cash. This SUV has it all especially the IMPROVED Blue Tooth for phones. Real time traffic...power..you name it, it rocks!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Armada Suv in VA is:

$133 per month*