2010 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Bang for your Buck!
By Niccole on 04/29/10 11:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm coming from a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder and decided to upgrade to a larger SUV. I originally looked at the GMC Yukon but found for the price and rebate, the Armada was a better choice. As everyone has noted, the only complaint is the gas mileage. I also find that since it's a V8, it has more of a truck feel; which, I'm adjusting to. I've seen better navigational systems, but I'm adjusting. Overall, for the price, I believe I made the best choice!

The Platinum is not worth the $$$
By Art C. on 01/12/10 20:41 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am coming from a 2006 Armada, so my expectations were high with the 2010 model. I am disappointed. The main reason I went with Platinum was due to the folding mirror option for my single garage. This needs to be on Titanium models. The instrument cluster was redesigned it the speedometer is off to the right and hard to read. The Sound/Nav system is poorly designed (read below). After 3000 miles, I am hearing sounds out of the chassis when I go over speed bumps -- I put 50K miles on my '06 and never heard that sound before. The transmission also seems to make a more significant "clunk" when it goes in or out of gear. For a $50K+ vehicle, I should get more for my $. 13 mi/gal stinks

Wanted One Forever
By Karen on 10/24/09 13:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been looking at the Armada for some time but could never find the right one. The guilt of paying so much was hard to take also. Finally our local dealership got the perfect one I had been waiting for. Sticker $52,250. I got it out the door for $44,000 (tax, tag, title, extended warranty). I love it and have no regrets. I am only 5'2" and was concerned it would be big for me but I feel perfectly at home driving it. I have not curb checked once! The memory seating is great also. Now I don't fuss about my husband resetting everything.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Armada Suv in WA is:

$163 per month*