Used 2010 Nissan Armada SE Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Armada

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Purchased used
By John

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Only had it 2 days with 89,000 miles on it ,so far no complaints.
I will be using it to tow a 28 ft travel trailer that weighs 4,745 lbs.
It has a towing pkg with tow mode capable of towing 9,000 lbs.
I purchased a 3 yr 36,000 mi warranty with it,so we will see how it goes.
They put $2,700.00in parts and labor in it before i purchased it.
New tires,headlight,cupholder,evaporator,etc

Great SUV
By James

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car used, a 2010, with 85000 miles. I went from only owning Lexus vehicles, to this one, and I have to say, I love it - it's perfect. People complain about mileage, but it's a big car, so it is expected to be poor. I average around 14 to 15 MPG overall. Summer its higher, winter it's lower. I traded in a Lexus RX because I wanted something with 3 rows of seats, with a third row that is actually usable. I looked at the Ford Expedition, Suburban, and Yukon, and none of them seemed to have a third row that anyone over the age of 5 could fit into.

People note this car rides similar to a truck - and that's because it is one. That said, I think it rides very well, and is responsive for such a big vehicle. Moreover, the Armada is fast - much faster than you would expect.

There is ample room for 2nd row passengers, and tons of cargo storage throughout. I have the Platinum version with bucket second row seats - so there is a console between the two seats. DVD entertainment works well. Heated steering wheel is awesome in the winter.

In fact, I towed out a Ford F250 this winter that found itself stuck in the snow - and did it with great ease.

As a whole, I would totally recommend this vehicle. It's great for family, or to fold down all the seats for hauling stuff. Tows 9100 lbs - more than any truck in it's class. I haven't had it long enough to rate reliability, but so far, it's been great - no problems.

SUV on a grand scale
By KS

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had my Armada for almost 11 month and it has been exactly what I expected it to be. It's comfortable, safe, powerful and very reliable. Given its massive size it rides well and has a predictable steering response making it easier to maneuver. Brakes feel strong and do a good job stopping without fading. What really won me over this SUV compared to others is Nissan's 5.6 L engine that is highly refined and in my opinion the best in its class. In fact Japan issued unofficial warranty on this power plant up to 250,000 miles and name designation of "Endurance V8".

Comfort and power.

Make roof rack completely removable. I had a problem clearing garage entrance elevation because of the roof rack.

LOVE MY ARMADA...LOVE IT!
By Night_nurse

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My husband and I have always had a large SUV for road trips, hauling etc. When our Expedition was stolen in September, we really didnt want to go with another Ford. We looked at the Infinity QX56 but for the price decided it wasn't worth it. We looked at the Armada and fell in love with it, better price for very similar vehicle. Just wish it had better gas mileage, but you dont buy an SUV this size for great MPG's. Absolutely no regrets, if you want a roomy, comfortably and reliable SUV with power this is definitely the one.

Bluetooth and back up camera, and actually the cloth seats! (We had them treated, liquids bead on cloth and wipes off just like leather)

Gas mileage of course, more visibility in rear-view mirror.