Used 2010 Nissan Armada SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

SUV on a grand scale
By KS

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had my Armada for almost 11 month and it has been exactly what I expected it to be. It's comfortable, safe, powerful and very reliable. Given its massive size it rides well and has a predictable steering response making it easier to maneuver. Brakes feel strong and do a good job stopping without fading. What really won me over this SUV compared to others is Nissan's 5.6 L engine that is highly refined and in my opinion the best in its class. In fact Japan issued unofficial warranty on this power plant up to 250,000 miles and name designation of "Endurance V8".

Comfort and power.

Make roof rack completely removable. I had a problem clearing garage entrance elevation because of the roof rack.

LOVE MY ARMADA...LOVE IT!
By Night_nurse

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My husband and I have always had a large SUV for road trips, hauling etc. When our Expedition was stolen in September, we really didnt want to go with another Ford. We looked at the Infinity QX56 but for the price decided it wasn't worth it. We looked at the Armada and fell in love with it, better price for very similar vehicle. Just wish it had better gas mileage, but you dont buy an SUV this size for great MPG's. Absolutely no regrets, if you want a roomy, comfortably and reliable SUV with power this is definitely the one.

Bluetooth and back up camera, and actually the cloth seats! (We had them treated, liquids bead on cloth and wipes off just like leather)

Gas mileage of course, more visibility in rear-view mirror.