2010 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Nice Car
By wakefan01 on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada Titanium 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have a 2010 Titanium 4wd Armada. Great family vehicle. This car makes towing easy and it is very capable off road as well. Overall, this is a very nice truck and i am very pleased with it.

Poor suspension
By armada platinum on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love everything except the navigation, suspension and the dark dashboard during daylight driving. Suspension you feel everything steering wheel vibrates when going through bumps or pot holes. Navigation does not work while driving. Set-up that is you must stop, put in park and hand brakes in order to operate. Imagine driving with family kids want to watch another movie can't do it. Setup address can't do it. Nothing. Who ever design this was a total idiot. Imagine stopping on the interstate, side road with kids, some one hits you from behind. Is that not a safety issue. Who is really going to wait for rest stop or an exit specially 15 or 30 miles down the road lets be realistic. For the money it cos

My second armada
By duckman on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second armada i also owned a 2005 se i love the power and reliability we use ours to tow a travel trailer extensively the self leveling rear end never gave us a problem and the power this unit has a fully loaded 29' trailer fells like your not pulling any thing i've owned fordm Chevy and dodge you can keep em these are in my opinion the most comfortable, powerful,and reliable suv/truck 4x4 on the market.

Value Leader
By Scott on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Armada Titanium 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

With $4,500 incentive, no contest. Even 3-4 year old used large SUV couldn't compete. Rear view camera critical on large SUV and Armada is best. Best in class 3rd row comfort and cargo space. Nice interior design, despite a few rough edges. Lots of little storage, but sub-floor storage in back would help. Push-button start and proximity unlock on hatch would be nice improvements. Excellent ride quality, despite engine roar (part of its character). Worst in class gas mileage; 14mpg mixed. But, trade for excellent towing and amazing acceleration, it's worth it. If you don't need off road or towing, go with a minivan; more space, more convenience, 30% cheaper. It's my 5th Nissan!

SUV on a grand scale
By KS on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had my Armada for almost 11 month and it has been exactly what I expected it to be. It's comfortable, safe, powerful and very reliable. Given its massive size it rides well and has a predictable steering response making it easier to maneuver. Brakes feel strong and do a good job stopping without fading. What really won me over this SUV compared to others is Nissan's 5.6 L engine that is highly refined and in my opinion the best in its class. In fact Japan issued unofficial warranty on this power plant up to 250,000 miles and name designation of "Endurance V8".

Very Satisfied w/ Fancy New Armada
By whtbst on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada Titanium 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Rides like a dream, absorbs everything and handles nimbly for such a big ride. Love the rugged appearance, the big 20" wheels, the amenities and value for the price. Titanium version has enough goodies for our family while not over-the-top. Amazing leg room, I am 6'4" 200lbs and have plenty of room in the front or rear, but the third row is far too tight for someone my size. Bose stereo is phenomenal. Love the rear-view camera, Bluetooth, XM, etc. For a vehicle at $46,650 sticker, I was surprised it did not come with memory seating (disappointing because I often switch rides with my wife), power folding side mirrors, and side markers. Paid $36,699, but after tax and fees paid $39,950.

Luvin da Mada
By Luvin the Mada on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I just bought this awesome car and are totally in love! I'm used to driving bigger vehicles but my wife is not and she whips around in this with ease. Still not bad fuel economy for the size and we can easily fit our 2 100 lb dogs, son, and other "stuff" in it with ease. We test drove all other similar class SUVs and NONE compare! Its hard to walk away from the Ford's when both my grandfathers worked for Ford in Dearborn, 1 worked with the first Henry Ford (I still have his test track pass for posterity). The infinity version does not justify the $7k add in our opinion. I would back this car 1,000%!

Smooth Ride with Powa!
By XWARRIOR on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada Titanium 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I always have prefer SUVs over coupes and sedans. The 2010 Nissan Armada Titanium has the space to fit my short, stocky stature and has the power to move through the NYC highways in a breeze. I recently went from NYC to Woodbury (50- 55 miles each way) and average 22-25 miles to the gallon round trip. In the city, it is a bit abysmal but all SUVs suck gas however having a 28 gallon gas tank does save a couple of trips to the station. It also has better top speed (140 mph) then most of its rivals in the class. It absorbs city potholes very well. The seats are firm in which, it is a godsend when stuck in heavy traffic. "Once you drive a truck, you can never go back".

Very Happy!
By snsjets on 08/09/10 17:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We liked the styling and features of the Armada when it first came out. Reliability was questionable at first but Nissan seems to have turned that around. After 1 year and 12,000 miles we've not had a single issue. We traded a 2001 Ford F350 Diesel for our 2010 Platinum (needed more seats) and couldn't be happier. This vehicle is very capable, roomy, comfortable, and is great for road trips as well as towing. I have a few nitpick complaints but overall my family and I are VERY HAPPY! Yes, the fuel economy is horrific but we knew that before we bought it and don't really care.

Good Value All Around
By Bob on 05/23/10 18:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Armada Titanium 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Tried Expedition, Sequoia, Yukon. This is the best bang for the buck. I tow a 5000 pound boat and this has plenty of power. Ride and handling on par for the class. Fold down third row is great. Interior design is attractive and user friendly. Less trucky than Expedition but not Yukon and Sequoia. Blew all others away on features for the price. I expect Nissan reliability over the long haul. Mileage stinks but there is no free lunch when you want space and towing capability. While no full size SUV is fun to drive, it is easy to do lots of miles on the highway without tiring. It's no sports sedan but I already have one of those. Overall, comfortable, roomy, powerful, and capable.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Armada in VA is:

$133 per month*