Used 2010 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Great car
By Linda Donoho

2010 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car and ride. The only reason I want to sell is because it is wide and my eyesight has gotten bad. I have no periodical vision in my left eye, so it has gotten difficult for me.

Purchased used
By John

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Only had it 2 days with 89,000 miles on it ,so far no complaints.
I will be using it to tow a 28 ft travel trailer that weighs 4,745 lbs.
It has a towing pkg with tow mode capable of towing 9,000 lbs.
I purchased a 3 yr 36,000 mi warranty with it,so we will see how it goes.
They put $2,700.00in parts and labor in it before i purchased it.
New tires,headlight,cupholder,evaporator,etc

Great SUV
By James

2010 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car used, a 2010, with 85000 miles. I went from only owning Lexus vehicles, to this one, and I have to say, I love it - it's perfect. People complain about mileage, but it's a big car, so it is expected to be poor. I average around 14 to 15 MPG overall. Summer its higher, winter it's lower. I traded in a Lexus RX because I wanted something with 3 rows of seats, with a third row that is actually usable. I looked at the Ford Expedition, Suburban, and Yukon, and none of them seemed to have a third row that anyone over the age of 5 could fit into.

People note this car rides similar to a truck - and that's because it is one. That said, I think it rides very well, and is responsive for such a big vehicle. Moreover, the Armada is fast - much faster than you would expect.

There is ample room for 2nd row passengers, and tons of cargo storage throughout. I have the Platinum version with bucket second row seats - so there is a console between the two seats. DVD entertainment works well. Heated steering wheel is awesome in the winter.

In fact, I towed out a Ford F250 this winter that found itself stuck in the snow - and did it with great ease.

As a whole, I would totally recommend this vehicle. It's great for family, or to fold down all the seats for hauling stuff. Tows 9100 lbs - more than any truck in it's class. I haven't had it long enough to rate reliability, but so far, it's been great - no problems.

Nice Car
By wakefan01

2010 Nissan Armada Titanium 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have a 2010 Titanium 4wd Armada. Great family vehicle. This car makes towing easy and it is very capable off road as well. Overall, this is a very nice truck and i am very pleased with it.

5.6 engine, interior comfort, towing, exterior design, off road capability

fuel economy

Poor suspension
By armada platinum

2010 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love everything except the navigation, suspension and the dark dashboard during daylight driving. Suspension you feel everything steering wheel vibrates when going through bumps or pot holes. Navigation does not work while driving. Set-up that is you must stop, put in park and hand brakes in order to operate. Imagine driving with family kids want to watch another movie can't do it. Setup address can't do it. Nothing. Who ever design this was a total idiot. Imagine stopping on the interstate, side road with kids, some one hits you from behind. Is that not a safety issue. Who is really going to wait for rest stop or an exit specially 15 or 30 miles down the road lets be realistic. For the money it cos

roomy 4x4 over all big a lot of protection for my children in case of accident.

Navigation suspension interior light on dash board.