Great Value
By wcoates on
2009 Nissan Armada SE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I was originally looking at a Sequoia but couldn't resist looking at the Armada because of the price. I've put 10K miles on this truck so far and am quite impressed with it. The only issue I've had so far is with steering wheel audio controls not working all the time. Gas mileage could be a little better, as compared to other SUVs in its class, but not a deal breaker for me. Leg room is pretty impressive. Overall I do not regret buying this truck. I love the way it drives and traction control does a pretty good job of minimizing tire slip. I will definitely consider another Armada later down the road.
Favorite Features
Love the Bose sound system and adjustable pedals. The rear-view camera sees better in the dark than my wife's Toyota Tundra. Tire pressure monitor is viewable within the settings in the display, so you know if a tire is getting low even if it's not that visually apparent. I like not having to take my keys out of my pocket to start the vehicle or lock/unlock the doors.
Suggested Improvements
Tire pressure monitor doesn't indicate which tire is which. It just lists out four tires with their respective tire pressures. The head rests seem cheap and in an accident don't appear to be strong enough to keep someone's head from snapping back. Kind of a big deal to me.