2009 Nissan Armada 5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Armada

2009 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

Armada
By k9mark on

2009 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned two Armada's which I loved until the problems arrived. On both Armada's the metal lines for air conditioning for the rear area rusted through. Because it was caused by rust it was not covered by Nissan. Also on both Armada's the rear hatch window leaked. It took three weeks to figure out where it was leaking. The plastic molding for the interior was easy to scratch. On my 2009 with 40,000 miles the power steering hose split. The driver seat had a lot of flex while driving. The front disc brake rotor's warped at 30,000 miles.

Favorite Features

The power of the engine is great. The view while driving is excellent. Third row seats had enough leg room for an adult to ride very comfortable. Heated seats and steering wheel for the winter.
By kimber63
on 12/09/14 12:47 PM (PST)

I have owned 4 Nissan products over the years. The 2009 Armada LE 4WD (5.6L V8), is the biggest piece of Japanese junk I have owned. The air conditioning lines have been replaced twice over 5 years and 40K miles. Side airbag issues, rear gate latch, rear door would not open. Power steering line leaking. Two sets of warped front rotors. All were covered under warranty except the brakes. The vehicle has to sit at the dealer for a solid week to get any of this work done.