2008 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Who could ask for anything mor

2008 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

Who could ask for anything more?
By Ellis G. Sr. on

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Armada as a replacement family car. What a vehicle! This is the 8th Nissan I've owned since my first in 1983 that I put 250,000 miles on with 0 problems aside from normal wear & tear. Nissan rivals any competitor in quality for less $$$. I priced a comparably equipped 08 Toyota Sequoia and literally $10,000.00 later, well you do the math. I own a 91 Toyota 4runner and I like it, that's what made me take a look at the Sequoia but for the money, I just couldn't justify purchasing it over the Armada. I think the Armada looks better as well. Excellent power, 9,000lbs towing, wonderful interior and instrumentation, roomy and very comfortable.

Keyless starting, auto lifting rear lift gate, 3 zone climate control, Bose stereo w/satellite, power, power, power. Roomy and comfortable and for an SUV very tight turning radius. Fit and finish, perfect. DVD entertainment system.

Only one. The manual tuning knob for the radio is a little far away from the driver, should be closer. Some say better fuel eco, but you can't have power and economy at the same time, at least not yet. Perhaps a hybrid, but whats that do to future repair bills? Maybe offer in a turbo diesel.