2008 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Love my 08 want a 2010

2008 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

Love my 08 want a 2010
By RECHELLE on

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my 08 armada, went from a 06 Toyota 4-runner to the armada for more room, 3rd row seating, & better ride. Discovered that it drove a lot better by 100%. We had no children at the time of purchase but had 3 dogs. Great family vehicle for evacuations from Louisiana & vacations, dogs love it. Didn't buy extended warranty at time of purchase because wasn't sure if I'd be satisfied & keep it past 3 years/36,000 mile warranty. Now after 2 years & 4 months & over 31,000 miles with now 4 dogs & 1st baby on the way any day now I'm ready for a 2010 with extended warranty this time. We looked at the Yukon & Tahoe but the seats don't fold down into the floor to make the back completely even.

My favorite features are the backup camera, rear entertainment system, & the adjustable pedal. Never to close to steering wheel great now that I'm pregnant.

The gas mileage could improve but it's worth it because of the space & comfort it brings for being as big as it is. I would also like the back to be extended like a Suburban or Yukon XL just for the extra room behind 3rd row seats for luggage or grocery shopping.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review