2008 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Disappointed

2008 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

LE 4dr SUV (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic)

By margie on

2008 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I changed my 2004 Suburban for a 2008 Nissan Armada (LE). My Armada is 6 months old and we are very happy with it. The only thing is that I should have paid more attention to the reviews I had read about the Armada not being stable on the road. If you drive the Armada even at 40 miles the truck loses control. The other day I got very scared because I was doing 60 on the freeway and the pavement is not smooth in some places and I just lost control, the good thing is that I had both hands on the steering wheel. At this point I'm very concerned for the safety of my kids. Please test drive on not so smooth pavement!

9 gig music memory! I put in a cd and it records it in a folder for future use without the hassle of having tons of cd in your truck. Bluetooth is awesome!

Performance on unpaved or uneven road. Fuel definitely! Armrests. Adjustment of both front seats. I have few choices in adjusting both front seats to be comfortable. Navigation system is poor. Missing a lot of streets localy.