2008 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: My Biggest Nissan Ever!

2008 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

My Biggest Nissan Ever!
By Jim on

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We have purchased Nissans exclusively since the 1980s. Always reliable and sporty. Now that we have three young children, we found are 7 passenger 2005 Pathfinder to be too small for our needs. With gas at the time of purchase hovering around $2.80 a gallon, I was concerned about making the move to the Armada. Well, after a year, we couldn't be happier with our Armada. I was always drawn to the muscular exterior styling, but was never keen on the interior. Nissan did a great job with the interior makeover of the 2008 Armada. The quality of the leather seats is improved, the layout is logical, and all of the buttons feel solid. The information screen is really helpful. And we average 15mpg!

All the space! Being able to watch DVDs on the information screen while docked! The power lift gate is helpful.

With 28 gallons of fuel to protect, how about a locking fuel door like all the smaller Nissans... what's up with that!