2008 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
2wd LE
By padjfl on 03/07/08 00:31 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada LE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We have had our Armada for two weeks and really are enjoying it. It has everything needed in a large SUV power, refinement, safety features, and roominess. The mileage is low but, it is a fair tradeoff for the excellent utility and to have the family in a large, safe vehicle. The Armada blew away the domestic SUV's in interior materials quality and features, especially for the price. Nissan really did their homework with this vehicle and it shows.

Stop Looking, This is it!!
By Chris on 03/02/08 17:58 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada LE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After some long thought I chose the Armada over a Tahoe. After owning a week I wonder why I ever cosidered a Tahoe. Fully loaded this baby comes with options that would have cost $5000 more than a Tahoe. Everything fits perfect, rides better than our Suburban, has more power. My only problem is why I did not buy one sooner.

Living large and loving it!
By Zoomnbyu on 02/22/08 06:37 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We replaced an '03 Expedition. We went with the Nissan because we could get it equipped pretty much exactly the way we wanted it. Almost a thousand miles later we have really fallen for this truck. A few quibbles so far would be only a couple of interior fit issues and a booming noise in gear at idle. I would complain about the gas mileage, but that would be pointless! You get what you get in MPG when you buy a behemoth like this (I rated comparable economy). With three kids, frequent family trips and a boat that gets used nearly every weekend in the summer this quickly becomes the ultimate family vehicle!!!

98 Pathfinder to 08 Armada
By Armada on 02/08/08 20:54 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Put 180k miles on a Pathfinder without ever having one major issue in 10 yrs. Nissan reliability is simply amazing. More than a quarter of those miles were in 4x4 mode on dirt and snow covered roads living in Colorado. After test driving several other large SUVs, I couldn't find anything that was comparable in terms of ride and extras. The engine has good torque for driving up steep grades while carring several people and loads of ski gear. The extra leg room in the back makes for a very comfortable ride for everyone on long road trips. I plan on having this vehicle for a long time.

Nice Ride
By TitanThunder on 02/01/08 12:50 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Outgrew the Pathfinder that we purchased a couple of years ago and decided to get an Armada. We purchased a loaded SE, since the LEs that we found all had the captains chair package. The Armada drives nicely, is comfortable and roomy, and gives you plenty of cargo space. Gas mileage is what it is but that's easily overlooked when you think of how versatile this SUV is. The wife loves it, the kids love it, and I really like it due to its size.

Traded 05 Pathfinder for 08 Armada
By brandon on 01/27/08 09:02 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Loved our Pathfinder and love our Armada. The ride is fantastic and fit and finish is far above all American competitors. Turning radius is great too. 7 inch LCD in dashboard is very functional and nice looking. 2nd row leg room and comfort is superb in Armada. Drove 200 miles all freeway and got just over 16 mpg so not bad. Lots of power to spare with the v-8. Got a nissan extended warranty when purchased. Will help ensure investment is protected (should not need to use it though).

Traded in an 07 Tundra for the Armada
By Armada08 on 01/03/08 15:36 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We needed something to tow our boat and 6 months ago we picked up an 07 5.7l Tundra CM. Overall the Tundra was a good truck, but i was disapointed with it and just didn't like driving it. We looked at the new Sequoia but I was again disapointed with the bland styling and plastic Tundra interior :(. We happened to stumble into the Nissan dealer and i was very surprised with the Infiniti-like interior in the 08 Armada. We LOVE our new Armada... rides great, tons of towing power, comfy, and lots of great technology.

Great truck
By gr8bolr on 12/28/07 12:21 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada LE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the 2008 Armada and traded a 2005 Dodge Durango Limited. There is no comparison between the 2. The ride, room, and all the bells and whistles are all so much better in the Armada. Fuel economy leaves a lot to be desired as I travel about 20000 miles a year but I was aware going in. Great truck.

Awesome upgrade from the Pathfinder
By Nvious2 on 12/15/07 12:25 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Besides fuel economy, it is a really nice ride. Lots of room and extras. I just love the front/back sonar and the backup camera. The automatic lifting gate is a really nice touch too. This vehicle looks very professional inside and out. Looks like they thought of everything when they built the 2008 model. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Can't believe how nice it is!
By uga91 on 12/13/07 18:43 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I can't say much except that this is one nice vehicle! You will love its comfort and performance. Drive it and you won't be disappointed.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.