2008 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
I love this more than my mustang!
By mustangsally_y2k on 10/12/08 18:47 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I cannot believe how I have grown to depend on this car both summer and winter. I bought it for a winter vehicle but we have used it to tow our 20 ft travel trailer and it pulls so much better than our truck! It is so comfy for my 6 foot frame that I like to drive my car everywhere instead of being the passenger in another car! I love the way it handles and I feel the safest I have ever felt when driving a vehicle.

Not Sure?
By Christy on 09/10/08 13:23 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada LE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just purchased my new Nissan Armada a little less than two months ago and I've already had it back at the dealership for service 4 times! I'm a little disappointed because I love this vehicle and my husband it now wishing we would have stuck to a Chevy or Ford! I have had the sound system already replaced because the back four speakers never worked, the sunroof worked on because of the loud rattling noise it made as you drove down the road and it had only been opened twice and I've also had problems with my windshield wipers/washers and it's not even due for the first oil change yet! This is my first Nissan and they have yet to prove to me what they stand for!

Best full size SUV
By Jessica Woods on 09/08/08 14:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had an Expedition and decided to go smaller so I went with a BMW X5. What was I thinking? Had the BMW literally for 10 months and researched full size SUVs. The powerful Armada has been hands down the best SUV that I have ever driven. It's driving performance is incomparable to any other ride out there. My Expedition had a ridiculous amount of play in the steering wheel and such a narrow wheel base that I felt as if I would flip over. With the Armada you get an extra wide wheel base and can turn on a dime. I thought that parking this beast might be an issue but watching my passengers freak out when I whip into a parking space without any problems is a great testimony to its control.

Who could ask for anything more?
By Ellis G. Sr. on 07/03/08 22:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Armada as a replacement family car. What a vehicle! This is the 8th Nissan I've owned since my first in 1983 that I put 250,000 miles on with 0 problems aside from normal wear & tear. Nissan rivals any competitor in quality for less $$$. I priced a comparably equipped 08 Toyota Sequoia and literally $10,000.00 later, well you do the math. I own a 91 Toyota 4runner and I like it, that's what made me take a look at the Sequoia but for the money, I just couldn't justify purchasing it over the Armada. I think the Armada looks better as well. Excellent power, 9,000lbs towing, wonderful interior and instrumentation, roomy and very comfortable.

Nice design
By rmada on 06/06/08 10:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had a 2005 Armada which I liked but wanted leather and dvd player. traded for the 08 model and the ride is much better. The interior is redesigned and more comfortable. Only real problem is the gas mileage, but it's only a family hauler and it doesn't get driven as much.

Love it and options!
By mack on 05/30/08 05:06 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada LE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

LE 4X2 loaded! Love it! Spacious, nice interior, lots of power (if you need it) Just like a Q56, just $16,000 cheaper! Captains seats, DVD, NAV with touch screen, CF and Music box with XM. Power rear tailgate and power 3rd row! Sporty, and nice interior styling.

The Armada is great
By Jim on 05/26/08 13:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada LE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's everything I need in a big SUV. I have a boat that I trailer to different lakes and need dependable power. I like the big, brawny ride and I like sitting high in traffic. The ride is very good. I enjoy running around in the Armada.

2008 SE Armada
By Dennis on 04/10/08 10:32 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought the 2008 SE Armada last week and love every driving minute. Interior is big and roomy, with lots of quality features. Exterior is bold and brawny, turning many heads with each passer by. Wife loves the security of transporting kids in such a safe vehicle. Previous to this purchase, we owned 2005 Pathfinder and never had a single issue.

The BEST Full Size SUV
By SacMada on 03/29/08 22:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Researched full size SUVs for 2 yrs and the hands down winner is the Armada. Great engine power & drivetrain that is silky smooth. Plenty of towing power with 317hp & AWD function. Very nice cabin touches with up to date technology & styling. The ride is stable and feels safe to haul family & friends. This SUV just looks so right coming down the road. Armada - Just what a full size SUV should be!

Disappointed
By margie on 03/26/08 19:02 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I changed my 2004 Suburban for a 2008 Nissan Armada (LE). My Armada is 6 months old and we are very happy with it. The only thing is that I should have paid more attention to the reviews I had read about the Armada not being stable on the road. If you drive the Armada even at 40 miles the truck loses control. The other day I got very scared because I was doing 60 on the freeway and the pavement is not smooth in some places and I just lost control, the good thing is that I had both hands on the steering wheel. At this point I'm very concerned for the safety of my kids. Please test drive on not so smooth pavement!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.