2008 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Disappointed
By margie on 03/26/08 19:02 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I changed my 2004 Suburban for a 2008 Nissan Armada (LE). My Armada is 6 months old and we are very happy with it. The only thing is that I should have paid more attention to the reviews I had read about the Armada not being stable on the road. If you drive the Armada even at 40 miles the truck loses control. The other day I got very scared because I was doing 60 on the freeway and the pavement is not smooth in some places and I just lost control, the good thing is that I had both hands on the steering wheel. At this point I'm very concerned for the safety of my kids. Please test drive on not so smooth pavement!

What an Incredible SUV!!
By Joe on 09/10/07 11:13 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I looked around for an SUV/minivan that would provide a safe, comfortable ride for my family of 5. I narrowed down to the Infiniti QX56, the GMC Yukon Denali and the Armada. When compared side by side, there was no question... the Armada won. The legroom and comfort are incredible. The fuel economy leaves a little to be desired, but it is a huge SUV! I am 6'8" tall and with the driver's seat all the way back, I can easily sit behind the driver. No other vehicle found had that much rear legroom. Bells and whistles galore plus it looks great!

Love the Armada!
By nctravellinman on 06/30/07 20:24 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I travel a lot in my job, and wanted a safe vehicle. The ride is amazingly quiet and smooth. The power liftgate is just too cool. Bluetooth works better than any of my previous models, including Motorola factory bluetooth. Voice recognition can control heat / cool, radio, and phone. First adequately sized A/C I've had on a vehicle in a long time. Backup camera and ultrasonic sensors really help parking, along with the power folding mirrors. Radio has great sensitivity and clarity (I like talk radio on AM), but Bose system severely lacks fidelity.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.