2008 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Beach blast
By clamscasino on 01/22/13 18:11 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had a ford f-150 for 11 years ,time for a big change,bought an 08 armada. This thing is a beast so much fun to drive around in. I drive it on the beach all summer and never been stuck or had a problem. As far as roomy, I put down the back 2 rows throw my dog in the back and it's like a one bedroom apt back their. As far as mpg sure beats the pick up truck.

One of the best purchases I've made!
By gs451 on 12/28/10 02:22 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV SE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Two years ago, I had been off of a my Lexus GX lease and wanted something bigger. I was interested in the new However, I just happened to stop by the Nissan dealer to look at the Pathfinder and fell in love with the Armada. It has everything that is needed in a vehicle of its caliber. The rear parking sonar is standard on the Armada while toptional on other large SUV's (should be standard on every large car for safety reasons). But it's been a true gem to drive and very reliable. Lease is about to end soon so I am looking into getting another Armada.I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for an SUV. Poor gas mileage, but it is reliable, safe and has good resale value later.

Love my 08 want a 2010
By RECHELLE on 08/01/10 10:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my 08 armada, went from a 06 Toyota 4-runner to the armada for more room, 3rd row seating, & better ride. Discovered that it drove a lot better by 100%. We had no children at the time of purchase but had 3 dogs. Great family vehicle for evacuations from Louisiana & vacations, dogs love it. Didn't buy extended warranty at time of purchase because wasn't sure if I'd be satisfied & keep it past 3 years/36,000 mile warranty. Now after 2 years & 4 months & over 31,000 miles with now 4 dogs & 1st baby on the way any day now I'm ready for a 2010 with extended warranty this time. We looked at the Yukon & Tahoe but the seats don't fold down into the floor to make the back completely even.

Brawler
By Edward on 04/12/10 08:05 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

A full size SUV brawler, it rivals the competition I've owned a Chevy Tahoe, GMC Denali, Ford expedition Eddie Bauer 4Wd and they were all great vehicles but towing and room Nissan is the best. This truck is so plush and good looking, and gets a lot of looks. I feel very comfortable taking my family any where in this vehicle. It's to bad there going to stop making it, 2010 is last year of truck. Better make down to your nearest Nissan dealer and pick up one. Love the 9.3 gig HD stereo system.

If Only...
By Audrey on 03/30/09 06:51 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have huge mixed feelings about the Nissan product. I love the styling and the power, but there is no doubt about it, my Armada is a piece of crap. It must have been built on a Friday when everyone wanted to go home. Within the 1st year of ownership, the brakes squealed horrendously, the radiator had to be replaced because it was cracked, the rearview mirrors would not adjust upward, the transmission would shift roughly, the steering would shake while braking, and the list goes on. It took 6 trips to the dealership to finally convince them the radiator needed replaced. Now, there is a loud rattle when accelerating, the car needs a front- end alignment, and I'm stuck because of the economy

My Biggest Nissan Ever!
By Jim on 02/05/09 09:49 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We have purchased Nissans exclusively since the 1980s. Always reliable and sporty. Now that we have three young children, we found are 7 passenger 2005 Pathfinder to be too small for our needs. With gas at the time of purchase hovering around $2.80 a gallon, I was concerned about making the move to the Armada. Well, after a year, we couldn't be happier with our Armada. I was always drawn to the muscular exterior styling, but was never keen on the interior. Nissan did a great job with the interior makeover of the 2008 Armada. The quality of the leather seats is improved, the layout is logical, and all of the buttons feel solid. The information screen is really helpful. And we average 15mpg!

Favorite car ever
By Robster on 01/29/09 14:57 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After shopping SUVs for months I could not find anything that offered everything with power and room to spare. This is simply my favorite vehicle ever. It handles like a small car, is as quick as a sports car, has the room of a full size van with accessibility, all the technology a guy could ever ask for for a reasonable price. The mileage is to be expected for a vehicle like this. I just can't get over how satisfied I am with this vehicle. I pull a trailer with a Diesel powered pickup and this SUV is not far behind on it's towing prowess. I want to buy another one before they quit making them!

Still loving it!
By Zoomnbyu on 01/05/09 14:38 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

16,000 miles later and we remain quite impressed overall. The gas mileage average to date is 14.8. A few issues required a trip back to the dealer (rt ft strut blown, bad coolant cap leaking), but everything has been resolved to our satisfaction. One quality note: the alignment from the factory was awful! The truck darted around over bumps and handled horribly at first. I performed an alignment myself. It made a HUGE difference in the truck's composure! The front AND rear suspension is adjustable. Request that all be adjusted and get a final printout! The Armada serves our needs to a "T". I have no reservations in recommending it to anyone needing a large SUV!

Awesome SUV
By Peppershaker on 10/18/08 07:51 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this last week and we traded in a 1997 Nissan Quest with 135000 miles and never had it in the shop so we bought another Nissan product. This truck is the bomb and it gets 16.5 with a K&N air filter around town and 19.5 on the hwy, so if your looking for a great big SUV this is the Truck. Our old van only got 16 in city and 21 on the hwy so there's not much difference in the fuel economy, and the power is awesome with the 5.6 liter V-8 engine.

Awsome SUV
By peppershaker on 10/12/08 19:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this used with the intention to buy a new Chevy SUV, but after owning an Altima for 8 years and putting 175000 miles with no problems. I had to test drive the Armada so we did and liked it much better than the Chevy Tahoe. I have three kids and they have all the room in the world to move around and we are getting ready to buy a new camper so the towing cap. was very important to us. We get about 15 miles to a gal in the city with the k&n filter in it . We love this SUV. If you're looking for a dependable truck this is it. We will drive this one for ten years and put 200000 miles before we need to buy another.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.