Best Large SUV IMO
By shawn on
2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I have driven 40k miles thus far and owned for 3 years along with owning just about every other large SUV on the market at some point in the 2004- 2008 range and still pleased with the armada. It it a power house, nimble for such a tank and is easy to run 85 on trips with feeling very secure. The only issues I have had is the brakes that only seem to last me about 7k miles before they start warping and I drive 90 percent highway with no towing. Oh, forgot to mention that when you do tow, what a powerhouse. My family loves this truck and we are considering a second one for my wife even though the gas mileage is about 13.9 MAX for highway, it's worth it!
Favorite Features
POWER, Second row seating is HUGE, biggest on the market for second row space, but sacrifice in the rear cargo to have that room. Handling is great. Bose system ROCKS, my kids love it! Styling is cool.
Suggested Improvements
Brakes stop very well and feel quality for stopping such a large truck, but don't last long at all. Factory battery is junk, lasted a year. Front grill is ugly, needs to class it up for a $45k+ truck.