2007 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: I love my car!

2007 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Review

I love my car!
By ejtra on

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted an suv that had plenty of room and was safe for my toddler son. After test driving my Armada I knew it was perfect. It is much more accessible than a Tahoe or Yukon. I read many reviews on here to see what everyone else had to say about the Armada and realized that gas was the biggest concern. Safety was my biggest issue so we went ahead and purchased it and are happy that it gets 17 miles to the gallon in the city. It is as big as a house, we have room for days, and the gas mileage is not much worse than a midsize. I am glad I chose an Armada.
By ejtra99
on 02/10/11 06:35 AM (PST)

I have to update my review from two and a half years ago. This car gets 15mpg mix driving. 17-18 interstate only driving. When you hit any decent size bumps etc....their is a momenatry loss of control in steering that others have mentioned. The wind noise in the back seats that everyone mentions is there too. With that being said I still love this car :)

By ejtra99
on 02/10/11 06:36 AM (PST)

there not their...sorry!