2007 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Great SUV

2007 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

Great SUV
By julian on

2007 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second 07 Armada. We had an accident with our first one, we got t-boned by an RV. The Armada held up excellent, even so it was later declared a total loss, it got us 40 miles to the next town. It kept all of us safe, even so the frame got damaged. After the loss we went and bought the same truck again. We also have a 9000 lbs trailer which we tow without any problems. I did not notice any of the brake problems a lot of people refer to. I stop that truck out of 60 mph with trailer safe and sound in a heartbeat. I love my Armada, wish so they would provide a diesel engine as alternative.

Back up camera, bose sound system, seat warmers, Towning capacity.

Well, a real differential lock would be nice for real off roading; diesel engine as an option and maybe even a stick shift. A truck that size will never be "good" in gas, but there are a few things they could work out. A real off road package for the LE, people who like luxury do also like fun!