Used 2007 Nissan Armada SE SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

BAD REAR END CRASH******RESULTS
By ufocafe

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Armada! I was rear ended by a Water Tanker Truck when I was stopped at a traffic light. And I wasn hit so hard,that I crashed into an Police car stopped in front of me. I found out from the police report that the tanker weighed over 33 thousand pounds. What a scare. But,I was barely scratched. I was not hospitalized and I was back to work the very next morning. I owe all of this to the fantastic design of the Armada. I WILL be an Armada owner from now on. Thanks Nissan.

Favorite Features

The safety

Suggested Improvements

Like most other-the gas mileage stinks.

Always enough room
By Cindy in SouthernCal

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased my SUV over a year ago and just love it. Parent with teenagers, always room for all the kids and bikes. No problems with anything and the Nissan service dept is excellent for regular maintenance. I recently purchase a small car (another Nissan) for gas purposes but refused to give up my Armada.

Favorite Features

Steering wheel access to radio. Seats very comfortable

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage about 15 mpg overall and the majority of my driving is city so not bad for a large SUV.

I love my car!
By ejtra

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted an suv that had plenty of room and was safe for my toddler son. After test driving my Armada I knew it was perfect. It is much more accessible than a Tahoe or Yukon. I read many reviews on here to see what everyone else had to say about the Armada and realized that gas was the biggest concern. Safety was my biggest issue so we went ahead and purchased it and are happy that it gets 17 miles to the gallon in the city. It is as big as a house, we have room for days, and the gas mileage is not much worse than a midsize. I am glad I chose an Armada.

Best SUV in its class
By Donony

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Armada is exceptional to say the least. I compared it to the Yukon Denali. After driving both, it was a "no-brainer". The Armada wins! I love the style, the engine is very quiet and the Bose sound system is a plus as well. If you're looking for an SUV with a lot of "bang for not a lot of money" then this is a great buy.

Favorite Features

Powerful engine, Bose sound system, very roomy!

Suggested Improvements

The gas consumption could be better as well as a sunroof should be standard.

Forget the others, buy the Armada!
By Spence

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After going back and forth between the Armada and the new Tahoe we finally decided on the Armada. No regrets at all. Tons of power to tow a 6500 lb boat. I'm 6'5" tall; the Armada was way more roomy for me and for the rest of the family. My wife and I really liked the standard features (too many to list) over the competition. Best bang for the buck. Way to go Nissan!

Favorite Features

Power, handling, towing ability, Bose, roomy, fold-flat seating, auto-level rear suspension, and base model incuded features. This is what really drove our decision over the Tahoe.

Suggested Improvements

A "true" locking differential option like on the Titan Off-Road model would be nice instead of just the limited slip. The fuel economy is average but any full-size SUV with a larger V8 is going to be thirsty. Just don't lead foot! A supercharged Nismo version would be awesome!!