Used 2007 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Love it!
By benjamin_check

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love it! 66,000 miles and not one problem besides a bad airbag sensor, and a dead battery 4 years in. Put in a cold air intake from injen or s&b, maybe an exhaust or chip and hold on. Body roll is minimal, the thing rides like a big nimble draft horse, a Clydesdale. Brakes are good stock, outstanding once you upgrade the pads, amazing with performance pads and rotors. Mine has 24' Asanti rims on it on with 35 series Pirelli tires and it actually rides more carlike. 3rd row is comfortable for adults for moderately long car rides, far from the useless 3rd row in a tahoe or yukon. Its a great truck..tows it, hauls it, moves it.

Power, Handling, Towing, cargo capacity, looks, comfort, stereo, storage.

GAS MILEAGE!

Great car with a lot of space and power.
By michael147

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2005 armada and liked it so much I bought another one in 2007. The 2005 still had the break problem of the previous 2004 year but it has been corrected by making the rotors stronger. It has a lot of pick up and a lot of room. I have had this 2nd one for almost 3 years and 40k miles and have not had any problems but for the back door latch sticking. The only thing I wish was better is the gas mileage which is at 11 miles per gallon in the city. The 2005 got 13 miles with the same type of travel. Not sure what the difference is. Highway is between 16 and 17 miles per gallon.

Best Large SUV IMO
By shawn

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven 40k miles thus far and owned for 3 years along with owning just about every other large SUV on the market at some point in the 2004- 2008 range and still pleased with the armada. It it a power house, nimble for such a tank and is easy to run 85 on trips with feeling very secure. The only issues I have had is the brakes that only seem to last me about 7k miles before they start warping and I drive 90 percent highway with no towing. Oh, forgot to mention that when you do tow, what a powerhouse. My family loves this truck and we are considering a second one for my wife even though the gas mileage is about 13.9 MAX for highway, it's worth it!

POWER, Second row seating is HUGE, biggest on the market for second row space, but sacrifice in the rear cargo to have that room. Handling is great. Bose system ROCKS, my kids love it! Styling is cool.

Brakes stop very well and feel quality for stopping such a large truck, but don't last long at all. Factory battery is junk, lasted a year. Front grill is ugly, needs to class it up for a $45k+ truck.

Love the Ride - Hate the Brakes squeek
By Diane

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car. We have every option available and use them all. Great family car to travel with. My two complaints are the dealership has charged me and tried to oil the parts associated with the breaks to stop the squeak when driving slow. I now have 53,000 miles and have gone to my tire guy and they have oiled the parts which helps for awhile, the squeak comes back. Second complaint is the dealer has not been able to eliminated the rattle when the shade is open on the sunroof. Seems like both problems should be an easy fix, not for the Sarasota Nissan Dealer.

Front End Driving Stability
By blb

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall I'm pretty satisfied. I love the power!! Not real crazy about the gas mileage...but it's hard to have both. Great interior features and love the Bose sound. The one thing my wife wasn't going to compromise on was the "butt warmers!" A must for her...gotta admit...I like em too.

THE POWER!! The sound system, entertainment system and the auto lift gate is pretty cool too.

Probably sounds kinda anal...but it would've been nice if the steering wheel controls (radio/cruise) were illuminated at night. One other thing, I haven't had it checked out yet..went over a small rough/wavey patch in the road and the front end became very unstable and out of control! SCARY! (?)!!