2007 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Love it!
By benjamin_check on 06/01/11 18:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love it! 66,000 miles and not one problem besides a bad airbag sensor, and a dead battery 4 years in. Put in a cold air intake from injen or s&b, maybe an exhaust or chip and hold on. Body roll is minimal, the thing rides like a big nimble draft horse, a Clydesdale. Brakes are good stock, outstanding once you upgrade the pads, amazing with performance pads and rotors. Mine has 24' Asanti rims on it on with 35 series Pirelli tires and it actually rides more carlike. 3rd row is comfortable for adults for moderately long car rides, far from the useless 3rd row in a tahoe or yukon. Its a great truck..tows it, hauls it, moves it.

Great car with a lot of space and power.
By michael147 on 05/14/11 19:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2005 armada and liked it so much I bought another one in 2007. The 2005 still had the break problem of the previous 2004 year but it has been corrected by making the rotors stronger. It has a lot of pick up and a lot of room. I have had this 2nd one for almost 3 years and 40k miles and have not had any problems but for the back door latch sticking. The only thing I wish was better is the gas mileage which is at 11 miles per gallon in the city. The 2005 got 13 miles with the same type of travel. Not sure what the difference is. Highway is between 16 and 17 miles per gallon.

Best Large SUV IMO
By shawn on 06/07/10 12:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven 40k miles thus far and owned for 3 years along with owning just about every other large SUV on the market at some point in the 2004- 2008 range and still pleased with the armada. It it a power house, nimble for such a tank and is easy to run 85 on trips with feeling very secure. The only issues I have had is the brakes that only seem to last me about 7k miles before they start warping and I drive 90 percent highway with no towing. Oh, forgot to mention that when you do tow, what a powerhouse. My family loves this truck and we are considering a second one for my wife even though the gas mileage is about 13.9 MAX for highway, it's worth it!

Love the Ride - Hate the Brakes squeek
By Diane on 02/21/10 14:02 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car. We have every option available and use them all. Great family car to travel with. My two complaints are the dealership has charged me and tried to oil the parts associated with the breaks to stop the squeak when driving slow. I now have 53,000 miles and have gone to my tire guy and they have oiled the parts which helps for awhile, the squeak comes back. Second complaint is the dealer has not been able to eliminated the rattle when the shade is open on the sunroof. Seems like both problems should be an easy fix, not for the Sarasota Nissan Dealer.

Front End Driving Stability
By blb on 01/16/10 01:36 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall I'm pretty satisfied. I love the power!! Not real crazy about the gas mileage...but it's hard to have both. Great interior features and love the Bose sound. The one thing my wife wasn't going to compromise on was the "butt warmers!" A must for her...gotta admit...I like em too.

I have the same wind noise
By calvin on 04/14/09 07:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I agree with the guy who has the wind noise coming through the door seal or window seal. I have taken my Armada to the dealership more than a dozen times and they say the same thing, they have no idea what it is. It is frustrating. I hear the wind more when it is cold outside or hitting a pretty good bump in the road. And he is right about the moon roof. Mine rattles and the dealership can't fix that either. Other than those issues I enjoy the truck.

Worth It!
By John S. on 04/12/09 05:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned 2 Jeeps, 4 Blazers, a Bravo,5 loaded Tahoes. This SUV is miles above these in performance (Tahoes close). Tahoe interior is more comfortable & pleasing. Rides like a sports car if one knows how to drive it. Staggering power readily avail. when needed. Handling amazing for such a large unit. Wonderfully controllable in all driving situations. Not ideal for average soccer moms but terrific for serious drivers w/ fun, work, and quality travel in mind. I own a Jag and a Mercedes sports car. When behind wheel of Armada I don't feel loss of control or power as one might expect after driving true sports cars. The difference in cornering is obvious but not uncomfortably or dangerously so.

BAD REAR END CRASH******RESULTS
By ufocafe on 04/01/09 08:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Armada! I was rear ended by a Water Tanker Truck when I was stopped at a traffic light. And I wasn hit so hard,that I crashed into an Police car stopped in front of me. I found out from the police report that the tanker weighed over 33 thousand pounds. What a scare. But,I was barely scratched. I was not hospitalized and I was back to work the very next morning. I owe all of this to the fantastic design of the Armada. I WILL be an Armada owner from now on. Thanks Nissan.

What is that noise?
By rando on 03/04/09 18:50 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this suv. I've been a loyal Nissan owner for many years now, but the armada has a couple issues. 1. When you hit a bump while turning the wheel wants to over steer, making the vehicle unstable momentarily. 2. When it is windy and there is a slight cross wind (over 20 mph) the wind comes through the door seal opposite from where the wind is coming. (dealer does not believe us no matter how many print outs of similar problems we bring in). This last trip we went on it was windy and raining and we had water dripping inside the cab. 3. Sunroof vibrates from time to time. They can't find it. 4. Interior plastic scratches way too easy

Always enough room
By Cindy in SouthernCal on 07/26/08 09:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased my SUV over a year ago and just love it. Parent with teenagers, always room for all the kids and bikes. No problems with anything and the Nissan service dept is excellent for regular maintenance. I recently purchase a small car (another Nissan) for gas purposes but refused to give up my Armada.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.