Used 2007 Nissan Armada LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Armada

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Best SUV in its class by far
By best suv yet

2007 Nissan Armada LE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Armada has all you need for an SUV, when I purchased the truck I had to put it to the test, so me and 4 of my buddys took a road trip to south beach miami. Needless to say 4 fully grown men fell asleep 20 min into the trip. They all said that that this truck was smooth, and roomy, and the bose sound system was really nice. They gave the truck tens all around. The only thing is this truck does eat gas so know that when you purchase this vehicle, but all SUVs are gas guzzlers.

Favorite Features

Bose sound system, powerful engine, fold-in mirrors.

Suggested Improvements

Definitely the gas mileage.

2007 Armada
By J.W. Frazier

2007 Nissan Armada LE FFV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the second Armada I have purchased since 2005. My overall experience has been very rewarding. The vehicle displays very satisfying levels of control and power. Acceleration is awesome for a vehicle of this size. Fit and finish is first rate. Interior noise level is acceptable. Very good sound system. Brake issues appear to have been resolved.

Favorite Features

The integrated DVD / radio system is fantastic for families on the go. Once you learn how to operate it, you'll love it.

Suggested Improvements

The center section between the second row bench seats will not lay flat. There does not appear to be a release level. The door handles for the rear doors are positioned too high. Small children find it difficult to reach. I also think a better quality carpeted floor mat should be available.