2007 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
BAD REAR END CRASH******RESULTS
By ufocafe on 04/01/09 08:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Armada! I was rear ended by a Water Tanker Truck when I was stopped at a traffic light. And I wasn hit so hard,that I crashed into an Police car stopped in front of me. I found out from the police report that the tanker weighed over 33 thousand pounds. What a scare. But,I was barely scratched. I was not hospitalized and I was back to work the very next morning. I owe all of this to the fantastic design of the Armada. I WILL be an Armada owner from now on. Thanks Nissan.

Always enough room
By Cindy in SouthernCal on 07/26/08 09:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased my SUV over a year ago and just love it. Parent with teenagers, always room for all the kids and bikes. No problems with anything and the Nissan service dept is excellent for regular maintenance. I recently purchase a small car (another Nissan) for gas purposes but refused to give up my Armada.

I love my car!
By ejtra on 05/13/08 05:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted an suv that had plenty of room and was safe for my toddler son. After test driving my Armada I knew it was perfect. It is much more accessible than a Tahoe or Yukon. I read many reviews on here to see what everyone else had to say about the Armada and realized that gas was the biggest concern. Safety was my biggest issue so we went ahead and purchased it and are happy that it gets 17 miles to the gallon in the city. It is as big as a house, we have room for days, and the gas mileage is not much worse than a midsize. I am glad I chose an Armada.

Best SUV in its class
By Donony on 09/07/07 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Armada is exceptional to say the least. I compared it to the Yukon Denali. After driving both, it was a "no-brainer". The Armada wins! I love the style, the engine is very quiet and the Bose sound system is a plus as well. If you're looking for an SUV with a lot of "bang for not a lot of money" then this is a great buy.

Forget the others, buy the Armada!
By Spence on 05/02/07 15:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After going back and forth between the Armada and the new Tahoe we finally decided on the Armada. No regrets at all. Tons of power to tow a 6500 lb boat. I'm 6'5" tall; the Armada was way more roomy for me and for the rest of the family. My wife and I really liked the standard features (too many to list) over the competition. Best bang for the buck. Way to go Nissan!

No regrets
By James Morrow on 03/27/07 20:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I thought long and hard about buying my first truck/suv that what not a gm product. I have no regrets at all. We took a short spring break trip and had a blast in the new Armada. I am very impressed with this vehicle so far. It is very quiet and smooth, with a nice sound from the v8! And it is responsive!! My only regret is I wish I could have afforded the 4wd.

Amazing Car
By Adam on 03/26/07 20:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this car is totally amazing... we just bought it and it is amazing, it responds so quickly when you accelerate (compared to the 06 Isuzu Ascender i traded in, which is a GMC ENVOY LOOK-A-LIKE) the armada's style is amazing... the visibility and for me a 6'4ft guy... it makes me feel small which never happens. also the chrome detail are amazing even though i got the base model, the chrome makes it look so expensive, which it was but it is worth every penny. nissan did an amazing job on it.. everyone always stares at it.. it makes me feel good. and the Bose sound system is amazing

Amazing machine
By bljjh1 on 02/20/07 21:20 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just purchased this vehicle last weekend. It is absolutely amazing. So powerful and fun to drive. Enormous interior that is well laid out. I could not believe how quiet it was compared to my 05 Pathfinder. This red SUV turns heads everywhere I go.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.