2006 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Great Family SUV

2006 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Great Family SUV
By Dallas on

2006 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We purchased our Armada for traveling long distances and off-road. Itís been one of the best and most comfortable vehicles I have ever owned. We travel from ATL to Denver about 3 times a year and from ATL to Houston TX about 2 times a year and I have had no problems, except for the radio went out at 18K miles. No problems to speak of since. Off-road this is a larger and it has never been stuck. I am one that wants to use the 4X4 aspect of this vehicle so do not think it has not been put to the test. The only thing I would change is the fact the paint gets scratched when rubbing against trees. All in all I think this vehicle suits our family needs to a tee.

As far as features. I like the build quality. Itís a tough truck. Towing is a snap with the tow package. Off-road is a dream. Itís like 4 wheeling from the comfort of the recliner. Third seat is nice for company in town due to having 2 children. Back up sensors are very nice to have.

I chose to put DVD screens in the head rests, which would be nice to have had from the factory. That's about it for cons.