2006 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Excellent and Stylish Vehicle

2006 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Review

Excellent and Stylish Vehicle
By Anthony on

2006 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was in the market to buy a full-size SUV. I narrowed my choices down to an Expedition XLT or an Armada SE. You will not go wrong with the Armada. 1st I love the room inside in the 2nd and 3rd rows. Nothing else compares. Instrument panel is a lot more exciting than the Expedition. The base model SE came with alot more stuff that was extra on the Expedition XLT. I love the Red Brawn color. It is an eye catcher. GAS mileage is poor especially with prices around $3.00 in FL. Very powerful SUV. Drives like a truck but it can fly. The Expedition did handle more like a car. This was a great buy and I would recommend it as long as you don't mind going to the pump twice a week.

Stylish interior. Color to choose from are excellent. Instrument panel is more exciting than the Expedition. Love the roll down windows with the keyless remote (great when you live in FL).

Poor Gas mileage, but it is expected with a large SUV. Seat belt release for the front 2 captain chairs is under the arm rests which can be annoying (minor detail).