2006 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Cruise ship

2006 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Review

Cruise ship
By gauner on

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is our family cruise ship. Camping with a trailer full of dirt bikes, up to the ski area in the most severe weather, or towing the fully loaded boat to Powell this suv does it all and yes we pass when we like. Our kids stopped complaining on long trips! I put gas in. I change the oil. I've changed windshield wipers and at 56000 mile its first set of tires. The worst thing is having to wash all that adventurous dirt off of it. It is a large suv and this does take a while. We ran her at 65mph to Cal and got 19mpg. We're Not in that big of a hurry once you're in the Cruise ship.

Awsome power-train. This is a great driving vehicle. I like the fact that the kids can put head phones on watch a movie or listen to their own radio station while my wife and I listen to our station. the traction control works so well you will find yourself driving way to fast in bad weather. Ice what Ice! Ya and the commercials are true when it comes to towing your boat.

Things I don't like. the large divider between the windshield and the front windows but you do get used to it. I don't like where the front seats pivot, they move 1000 ways but that means it takes 999 to find the way I want it and I would like the arm rests to be higher