2006 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
We love this truck
By Steve S on 01/08/06 02:07 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I loved our Town & Country but wanted to go SUV. I compared just about everything on the market and nothing came close to the Armada for the money. We now have 8K miles and not a flaw. I can't get my wife out of the truck now. I wonder why everyone in the market for a large SUV isnt buying it. Rode in the backseat of a friends Durango. Uggghhh.

Very nice truck for the money!!!
By FLGardner on 12/11/05 00:04 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Very nicely apportioned vehicle. Quite a bit less in price than the Infiniti QX56 with all the bells and whistles. Very well put together and comfortable. Spacious interior very well put together.

You will love it.
By Brooklyn Born on 11/23/05 01:31 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best full size SUV for the money. Great to drive, roomy, great looking, smooth and BIG. This vehicle really seats alot of people comfortably. Drive it and you too will love it.

It's Big!!
By 41 on 11/17/05 01:39 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So far, this truck has been fantastic. No other truck has the room that the Armada has. So much space in the back and the features are great. Truly a beast on the road. Safety is what you sense in this truck.

My Armada
By kdocdent on 11/14/05 22:33 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I really like the 2005 Nissan Armada, but it feels like a TRUCK sometimes, rather than a luxury vehicle. I have had a Lincoln Navigator (should have never gotten rid of it!), a Toyota Sequoia, and now the Nissan Armada. Both the other vehicles handled better. The color and the build are great, and the interior room especially the second and third rows cannot be beat by any thing! Overall I love it.

The Big Kahuna
By Scott on 11/02/05 23:40 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this suv because we have a travel trailer that we use on a frequent basis. The car is big, but the engine and design of the car makes it feel much smaller to drive. The one item to mention that other owners didn't is that if you plan on towing with this vehicle make sure you get the factory tow package with the vehicle. The tow package has a different lower rear end gears and stabalizing shocks that make it capable of pulling 9,100 lbs. for a 2 wheel drive Armada and 9,000 lbs for a 4 wheel drive Armada. A standard Armada without the factory hitch and other features only pulls 6,500 lbs. There are very few suv's that can pull this much weight. Powerful, capable SUV with room

Our second Armada
By Dave and Karen on 11/01/05 18:43 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

#2. Our 1st Armada 04 was great until the emissions went bad (what a Nightmare dealing with Nissan NA) However we purchased another. Best SUV we've owned and we've owned them ALL. At 17+ on Highway loaded with 3 youngin's and luggage you can't ask for a better vehicle. Towing capacity surpasses any other SUV on the Market. We tow both 8K lb TT and Horse Trailers. As for problems we had a first year 04 Armada and Nissan is working out the Bugs. Maintainence is Mandatory. If you invest the $$$ in this vehicle maintain it! You'll be happier in the longrun. If it breaks on a warranty item fix-it immediately. Keep records of ALL services no matter how minor. Get on the Good Side of the Service Dpt

Armada lemon????
By Brian jones on 10/31/05 03:06 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The idea of owning an Armada is great, the power, comfort etc.... It's not until you own one and have to constantly take it back to the dealership for computer issues. It's like Christmas all year, your dash lights up like christmas tree. In additional to systems issues the brakes need lots of work. AS soon as you hit 10k you will feel a vibration like no other, and it has happen to two other that I know. They warned me and I snickered and now as you can tell I wish I would have went with Toyota.

Buy it
By Richey on 10/27/05 14:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Those of us who are 6' 5" tall and weighs 250 this is the most effec SUV; that with the price and comfortablity this SUV drives great and also the power is great.

Very pleased!
By Northern Cal buyer on 10/12/05 01:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Any review from a buyer that states "Bad on Fuel" is suspect. If you actually purchase a vehicle like this, and then are shocked by the fuel economy AFTER the purchase, you probably deserve everything you get. Poor fuel economy aside (and which of the SUV's in this class don't have poor fuel economy?), this is a great SUV. Distinctive styling that sets it apart. Powerful engine. Sharp interior. Comfortable 3rd row seats that can actually be used for more than just an emergency. Tons of storage. Get this vehicle loaded with the technology package and you won't regret it. I'm very satisfied.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.