Used 2006 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

First Nissan
By Rick

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I were looking to trade in our Chevy Venture for a full size SUV. My first thought was ok now I get my Tahoe, NOT, after I drove the Armada there was no way I was getting a Tahoe. This thing is great, extreme comfort, powerful, and ROOM to spare. I love it.

Favorite Features

Comfort and drivability, plenty of room for the kids, fold flat rear seats, And of course the power.

Suggested Improvements

One thing I did like about the Tahoe is the active fuel management. Maybe Nissan can come up with something like that.

Unique SUV
By Kingsley A. Antwi

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this SUV in August 2006, after shipping my old pathfinder abroad. The body style is unique among all the SUV brands. It has a lot of leg room, good entertainment system and numerous storage places as compared to its competitors. It drives beautiful and stable on highway. It took me half tank from Pembroke Pines to Orlando within 3 hours, pretty good on gas on highway driving. I won't trade in for any other model because of its unique body.

Favorite Features

The sound and entertainment system and also the tire pressure monitors. I love the 3rd roll seats for my grand kids.

Suggested Improvements

The controls on the steering for music and cruise control, should be made to illuminate or glow in darkness to enhance use when drving at night.

Love It
By Going Places

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a wonderful ride, could not imagine driving anything else. Will continue to look for nissan products in the future.

Favorite Features

Overall appearance- heads above the rest of the field.

Suggested Improvements

Door panels- location of the switches.

perfect suv
By landry

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

overall I think its a great suv. It's by far the best suv i have ever bought.

Favorite Features

I love the way it looks so sporty and its overal apperance is very attractive. I am enjoying the buckt seats.

Suggested Improvements

at this time i have no suggested improvements.

Best SUV for the money
By Max

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

You cannot buy a better truck for the money. Any competition is at least 15k more and really not worth it. Enormous power, fantastic room, great comfort, stereo, & luxury. I traded a Grand cherokee & gas mileage is about the same, except that now I have a 3rd row, over 100+ more horses, and much more room. Don't throw your money away on any other SUV. The hardest part of driving this beast is keeping it under the legal speed limit. I've had it for almost a year and everyone that has an Armada that I bump into, loves it. You will too. The rear sonar parking system is nice, dual climate control, power liftgate and mirrors are a nice touch. Overall I am very happy with it.

Favorite Features

Endless horsepower, enormous room, very comfortable seats (all 3 rows), turn signals on mirrors, power liftgate, flip up tailgate glass, too much to list...everything is great!

Suggested Improvements

HID's would be nice, sunroof should be standard on LE.