2006 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Armada
By Funky on 06/27/06 19:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV is large and modern, it has good road presence and feels safe and dependable. I opted for the car for safety and thought it may have better residual values than many of the dated looking SUV competition. It is a nice package with some great features. I like the modern exterior styling, safety features and the refinement of the ride. The engine growls when pushed a little I would just prefer it kept quiet. I do not like the seats, I find the drivers seat uncomfortable despite electric adjustment. Visability can be poor due to the large pillars front and rear. I like this car but I don't love it - it feels functional as Nissans usually do but also lackluster and bland.

Finally Got My Wife in a Full-Size SUV
By zluver on 06/24/06 17:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wife had always been opposed to full- size SUVs until we test drove an Armada while getting our 350-Z serviced. A week later, we were driving in a red brawn SE w/ the tow and DVD packages. Invoice - $3K + TTL. We're sold on Nissan ride quality.

Excellent and Stylish Vehicle
By Anthony on 06/13/06 14:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was in the market to buy a full-size SUV. I narrowed my choices down to an Expedition XLT or an Armada SE. You will not go wrong with the Armada. 1st I love the room inside in the 2nd and 3rd rows. Nothing else compares. Instrument panel is a lot more exciting than the Expedition. The base model SE came with alot more stuff that was extra on the Expedition XLT. I love the Red Brawn color. It is an eye catcher. GAS mileage is poor especially with prices around $3.00 in FL. Very powerful SUV. Drives like a truck but it can fly. The Expedition did handle more like a car. This was a great buy and I would recommend it as long as you don't mind going to the pump twice a week.

Love the Armada!
By Becca on 06/03/06 22:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We took a trip to CA over Memorial Weekend and was surprised we got 17.6 mpg driving on Interstate 40. We avg. around 14.5 mpg in our small town.

loving it
By jenjen on 06/02/06 20:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love this suv. I have so much room. It's fast. It's gorgeous too! I added some modifications (rims, tinted windows ect...) and I always get compliments. Gas isn't great but its an suv and the way the world is today you can't win!

G R E A T Vehicle
By Marion on 05/30/06 13:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Nissan has hit a home run with the Armada - Competes with Escalade only less expensive and seems to hold up better. Absolute luxury and comfort!

15,000 Miles in 6 months
By Joe Hill on 05/15/06 07:32 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love ny Armada. I was first hesitant about buying the Armada when I read your reviews about the brakes on the 2004 model. Most dealers I talked to indicated that the brake problem had been solved. After reading the negative reviews from 2004 I noticed that Nissan was buying back Armadas from unsatisfied customers. This is what relaxed my fears and pushed me to get the product I really wanted. I have driven the SUV from my home in Navarre Florida to Delware, Texas, and Orlando. I have experienced no problems. I did not even notice brake dust build up on those long trips. The gas milage was not a suprise, but I have been geting close to 18 MPH on the interstate.

Great Buy
By woodman on 05/10/06 12:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Checked out all full size SUV,s this is the best for the money. In 3 months I have driven 12,000 miles without any problemns Gas mileage is combined city 15.9 Hwy 18.1. I love the room of this SUV easy to Park with Back up camara and the radio with Sirius is the greatest.

Good Buy
By Rodney on 05/10/06 06:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We purchased the Armada on 4/29/06. I test drove the car and I felt very comfortable in the seat.(5'10" 290 lbs.) I love all of the bells and whistles. This car is very loaded with nav system, DVD, back-up sensors and seat memory. I have to issues: gas mileage. It is very poor. The other is the position of the inside door handle. It is too low.

Great Vehicle to Own
By Harry Blue on 05/03/06 17:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a GREAT SUV to own with lots of room and storage space, with HORSE PWR, & 3 row seating for a growing family

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.