2006 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
big disappointment
By loyal nissan owner on 08/27/06 00:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

traded my 02 suburban for 06 armada- big mistake-since 1st day armada vibrated @ 55 mph-"dealer fixed problem" then vibrates @ 80 mph dealer refuse to fix problem-"nothing wrong w/ car", so far had to replace window regulator X2-waiting for 2 more to be replace, had to fix air bag warning system @ 500 miles. going back to dealer to have a/c and front brakes service - (dual climate not working and not cooling during very warm days after 45 min of driving, and @ 7k mi front brakes making a lot o noise) Also car feels unstable on I-10 - wanders a lot even after 4 wheel alignment current cars-05 nissan altima, 78 nissan 280z, 90 nissan 300zx (2+2 & 2+0) previous car 79 280zx, 01 xterra, 90 sentra

Tow, Tow , Tow your boat.
By Alex on 08/16/06 19:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Sold the 01 Ford F250 diesel (lots of problems). After comparing the others we bought the Armada. Nissan has the best tow and feature package in the market for the money. Towing a 6000 pound boat takes a little horsepower, and oh, does the Armada have the horsepower. I read about poor gas mileage in reviews, the Ford got 12mpg pulling the boat, the Armada gets 13mpg. Highway mileage is 20 at 70-75mph and city is 15, if you keep your foot out of it. It's comfortable, smooth, Lots of convenience features,a lot of bang for the buck. Air suspension and trans gauge is standard with tow package. Nissan has thought of just about everything, my wife LOVES her Armada, its our 5th Nissan product.

Armada Mama
By Suezen on 08/10/06 16:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have 5 kids and really need a large vehicle. I had a Montana for 6 years & really didn't want another minivan but I thought my options were limited to a Suburban or Expedition, neither of which excite me. We went to look at the Quest and decided that it was too small (I need 8 seats). The Armada was so cool! We test drove it overnight and fell in love. We went all out with the LE and leather seats (great for messy boys)! The gas mileage is okay because I do mostly highway driving. I figure that SUV owners are actually helping the gas situation..when the oil is finally gone, car manufacturers will have to implement the alternative fuel technology that you know they have!

armada 2006
By JLNRMRA on 07/21/06 20:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great vehicle. Is the perfect mix between elegance and sport. It's like the BMW; we all know it's built for performance but shines for its elegance. Down side... gas/miles but if you use synthetic oil and go easy at take off you'll get close to 300 miles/ tank which is not bad for the size of this engine (5.6L). The brake assist sistem is really awesome. I have two Seadoo GTX on a double trailer (1500 lb.) and you can't tell the difference.

I Love My Armada
By Donna on 07/20/06 20:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have wanted the Armada since it came out. When I drove it off the lot I was very happy. The ride is very smooth and handles beautifuly. I am very impressed with the Armada. I have gotten many compliments since my purchase. There is so much room for my kids. Since we are in the military this will make travel experiences very nice. I like how all the seats fold completely flat to make a straight floor. We used at the drive in and we were able to make a full size bed out of it. Very nice!!! I love this SUV. Who needs over priced SUV's when you can have style, comfort, safty all in one, in Nissan THank you Donna

Armada is awesome
By Burton on 07/11/06 21:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We purchased 11 months ago, and have loved the vehicle. The interior design works well for my family of six. We pull a 6500 lb. camping trailer with ease. The GPS is great, showing surprisingly rural roads. The DVD player works well also, especially since I can listen to music while driving and others can listen to movies on headphones. The vehicle is quiet, solidly built, and comfortable. The automatic liftgate and backup camera and sensor is really nice as well. We replaced a Ford Expedition which we also liked, but this has more features, and is more powerful. Our gas mileage is about the same as the Expedition. I'd recommend this car to anyone.

Easy and fun to drive
By GatorFan on 07/04/06 13:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love this truck. It is short people friendly....with the adjustable pedals, I can sit far back and drive cofortably. Lots of room, and 3rd row is very easy to get into and to lay flat. Lots of bells and whistles....more than the Tahoe and the Sequoia....and for a lot less money!

Armada-my first big unit.
By Raul on 07/04/06 06:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After driving my Odyssey for many years....I bought my first SUV, and so far has been I am very satisfied with it. I research through everyone's comments on the car, and selected LE fully loaded, NAV, DVD the works. So far, all systems are working as it was designed. Pro-excellent exterior and interior design. My kids loves the DVD, while I can listen to my music. NAV - love it with all of its functionality. Cons- MPG, but its expected for a big SUV.

Super Truck
By Dunn Transportation on 07/01/06 12:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is our second Nissan, but this one tops any vehicle owned before. For the power and economy nothing beats it. I have recommended this vehicle to my busines partner of whom also acquired the same vehicle with no regrets.

Armada
By Funky on 06/27/06 19:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV is large and modern, it has good road presence and feels safe and dependable. I opted for the car for safety and thought it may have better residual values than many of the dated looking SUV competition. It is a nice package with some great features. I like the modern exterior styling, safety features and the refinement of the ride. The engine growls when pushed a little I would just prefer it kept quiet. I do not like the seats, I find the drivers seat uncomfortable despite electric adjustment. Visability can be poor due to the large pillars front and rear. I like this car but I don't love it - it feels functional as Nissans usually do but also lackluster and bland.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.