2006 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: 15,000 Miles in 6 months

2006 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

15,000 Miles in 6 months
By Joe Hill on

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love ny Armada. I was first hesitant about buying the Armada when I read your reviews about the brakes on the 2004 model. Most dealers I talked to indicated that the brake problem had been solved. After reading the negative reviews from 2004 I noticed that Nissan was buying back Armadas from unsatisfied customers. This is what relaxed my fears and pushed me to get the product I really wanted. I have driven the SUV from my home in Navarre Florida to Delware, Texas, and Orlando. I have experienced no problems. I did not even notice brake dust build up on those long trips. The gas milage was not a suprise, but I have been geting close to 18 MPH on the interstate.

XM Radio with matching color antenna. Navigational System, Bose DVD Stereo, and interior room for my wife and three sons. Two of my sons and I are both taller than 6 feet. We do a lot of shopping and the power lift gate is great. Not owning a SUV before the rear camera is a great safety feature.

The third row seats are easy to operate, however power third row seats would be great. If the gas milage improvement would require the vehicle to be smaller, I would rather live with a larger vehicle and keep the same milage.