Used 2006 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Armada
By Funky

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV is large and modern, it has good road presence and feels safe and dependable. I opted for the car for safety and thought it may have better residual values than many of the dated looking SUV competition. It is a nice package with some great features. I like the modern exterior styling, safety features and the refinement of the ride. The engine growls when pushed a little I would just prefer it kept quiet. I do not like the seats, I find the drivers seat uncomfortable despite electric adjustment. Visability can be poor due to the large pillars front and rear. I like this car but I don't love it - it feels functional as Nissans usually do but also lackluster and bland.

Favorite Features

Reverse parking sensors, MP3 compatible stereo, Exterior styling, safety features, refinement of ride.

Suggested Improvements

Seats need to be completely redesigned to make them more comfortable.

Love the Armada!
By Becca

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We took a trip to CA over Memorial Weekend and was surprised we got 17.6 mpg driving on Interstate 40. We avg. around 14.5 mpg in our small town.

Favorite Features

I love the dual controls for the A/C or heater. My husband has poor circulation and is always cold, I am the opposite. With the dual controls we can now be comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

When releasing the seat belts, if you let go of the seat belt right away, it makes marks and knicks in the side panel where the seat belt rests. To prevent these marks, you have to hold the seat belt all the way to the side panel and then let go of it.