2006 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Would Buy Another!
By Valley_Val on 01/31/08 18:56 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We are very happy with our Armada and in fact are thinking of buying another when this lease is up. We also tested the Toyota Sequoia, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade at the time of purchase -- the Armada was best due to styling, comfort, interior/exterior amenities, and most important, the ease of changing the seat configuration! Car has performed great, gas mileage is not super but acceptable compared to other similar-sized SUVs, and I would (and do) recommend the car to others in the market for a larger SUV.

Okay
By Armada on 12/09/06 06:13 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The performance is great for a vehicle that size. It has great pickup speed. There is something about the driver side chair that is not right just cannot explain what. the fuel economy is very poor and should be design better. It is fun to drive because it is big and somewhat easy to handle. Interior design is plain for the price I paid for, exterior is simply but good to look at if you had the right color. Built is okay cannot judge it right now. I believe this vehicle is very reliable.

First Nissan
By Rick on 11/01/06 13:40 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I were looking to trade in our Chevy Venture for a full size SUV. My first thought was ok now I get my Tahoe, NOT, after I drove the Armada there was no way I was getting a Tahoe. This thing is great, extreme comfort, powerful, and ROOM to spare. I love it.

Unique SUV
By Kingsley A. Antwi on 10/31/06 22:20 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this SUV in August 2006, after shipping my old pathfinder abroad. The body style is unique among all the SUV brands. It has a lot of leg room, good entertainment system and numerous storage places as compared to its competitors. It drives beautiful and stable on highway. It took me half tank from Pembroke Pines to Orlando within 3 hours, pretty good on gas on highway driving. I won't trade in for any other model because of its unique body.

Best car ever purchased
By Henry Oliva on 10/06/06 09:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had a very good experience with this vehicle. I would recommend the Armada to anyone. It is fun to drive and everywhere I go I get complimented on my Armada. I am a big guy and the space is incredible, I have never been in an suv with so much leg and arm room. My father is now thinking of purchasing one of his own. He says it looks sleek and very luxurios. If you are in the market for a suv, I give the Armada 2 thumbs up.

great buy
By jerry on 09/09/06 00:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So far its been a super buy,no problems what so ever. The horsepower is awsome, lots of get up and go when you need it.The interior space is more than enough and lends to a very smooth and comfortable ride. Gas mileage is great for such a large suv, 300-400 miles per tank. We have driven 5000 miles so far and everything remains tight. It's a great buy

Best SUV
By The Beast on 08/31/06 00:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm not an SUV person. I've always been a 2dr sports car man until I drove the 2006 Armada. It's the BOOM! It will blow away the average SUV and many other 2006 models without making the exhaust dual. (Duals are a waste of money and are very noisy. Be cool and pick up your babe in a nice and quiet Armada. If you need noise, go get a bike and clip on a few cards.

big disappointment
By loyal nissan owner on 08/27/06 00:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

traded my 02 suburban for 06 armada- big mistake-since 1st day armada vibrated @ 55 mph-"dealer fixed problem" then vibrates @ 80 mph dealer refuse to fix problem-"nothing wrong w/ car", so far had to replace window regulator X2-waiting for 2 more to be replace, had to fix air bag warning system @ 500 miles. going back to dealer to have a/c and front brakes service - (dual climate not working and not cooling during very warm days after 45 min of driving, and @ 7k mi front brakes making a lot o noise) Also car feels unstable on I-10 - wanders a lot even after 4 wheel alignment current cars-05 nissan altima, 78 nissan 280z, 90 nissan 300zx (2+2 & 2+0) previous car 79 280zx, 01 xterra, 90 sentra

Tow, Tow , Tow your boat.
By Alex on 08/16/06 19:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Sold the 01 Ford F250 diesel (lots of problems). After comparing the others we bought the Armada. Nissan has the best tow and feature package in the market for the money. Towing a 6000 pound boat takes a little horsepower, and oh, does the Armada have the horsepower. I read about poor gas mileage in reviews, the Ford got 12mpg pulling the boat, the Armada gets 13mpg. Highway mileage is 20 at 70-75mph and city is 15, if you keep your foot out of it. It's comfortable, smooth, Lots of convenience features,a lot of bang for the buck. Air suspension and trans gauge is standard with tow package. Nissan has thought of just about everything, my wife LOVES her Armada, its our 5th Nissan product.

armada 2006
By JLNRMRA on 07/21/06 20:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great vehicle. Is the perfect mix between elegance and sport. It's like the BMW; we all know it's built for performance but shines for its elegance. Down side... gas/miles but if you use synthetic oil and go easy at take off you'll get close to 300 miles/ tank which is not bad for the size of this engine (5.6L). The brake assist sistem is really awesome. I have two Seadoo GTX on a double trailer (1500 lb.) and you can't tell the difference.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.