2005 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Spend Less - Get More

2005 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Review

Spend Less - Get More
By TDavis on

2005 Nissan Armada SE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Armada has made a much comfortable ride for my family. It allows my growing boys plenty of room and space from one another while being able to cargo the groceries for a family of 6. The pricing of the Armada is affordable while the style is elegant. Nissan is a reliable name and doesn't get the credit it deserves, however, for me and my family we feel fortunate to own a nice vehicle and not have it cost as much as our house.

Interior spacing and controls - makes it so convenient and comfortable for the family. Exterior - elegantly designed, protecting because of the size yet still allows a car driver the comfort of not being overwelmed of the size while driving.

The gas tank. Even with today's gas prices, I think the gas tank could be bigger in lieu of the lower mpg you receive with this size SUV. It seems more expensive to fuel due to the more frequent gas station stops.