2005 Nissan Armada Consumer Review: Not To Satisfied

2005 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

LE 4dr SUV (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Not To Satisfied
By Bummed in AL on

2005 Nissan Armada LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Since we bought it 3 1/2 months ago, I have had the tires balanced 5 times, the vehicle still vibrates, the rear view mirrors shake, (which I am told that this is the way it is and cannot be fixed), there is a rattle that I cannot quite place where it is coming from, the transmission fluid has leaked, and I feel that the third seat should be able to push forward to give more room behind it. There is little room for instruments, backpacks, and such, so if you have to fold down the third seat, then you loose the room for 3 people.

The interior has a lot of leg and head room which is nice for people who are tall. The vehicle looks great and once Nissan can fix the problems, I will be a happy camper.

Third seat needs to be split and moveable so you can slide one or both sides up if needed, or fold down as needed for more room. Also, there is a whole lot of wind noise and it would be nice if they could find a way to stiffle it.