Needs work
By Kevin Edwards on
2005 Nissan Armada SE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. And may I add, no help from Nissan. I was lied to by the salesman on the towing capacity prior to purchase. DO NOT believe the gas mileage that is listed on the sticker. You will be in for a rude awakening. Problems I have encountered; Transmission slips on occasion while towing. Nissan will not attempt to fix as they cannot duplicate. They never tested it while towing! Speaker had to be replaced. Horrible AM/FM reception, head replaced but did not help. Have replaced the front brakes at 7300 miles. (YES they went bad at 6800 miles) Back seat is a horrible ride. Just remember it is a very expensive vehicle to operate!
Favorite Features
The acceleration is remarkable and the gas mileage will reflect it! The CD changer is awesome, just can't listen to the radio!
Suggested Improvements
Nissan needs to improve (Beef up the front brakes) Back seat needs to be supported better. I test drove two armadas and both had backseat vibration. For the life of me I cannot figure out how someone could spend $40K on a vehicle and have such horrible radio reception? Work on gas mileage!