Awesome SUV
By Shellie on
2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Look if you are worried about the price of gas don't even look at this suv. That is the only downfall I can find about this Fabulous Ride. Handles smooth, no noise, no rattles, feels sturdy and the best choice we have made in a purchase since learning how to drive 30 years ago. Been through 6 cars and suv's This is top of the line! I really wanted a TrailBlazer when we started our three months of research and shopping but the Amarda LE stole my heart. I think the $41200 was well spent. We have 25000 miles on this already and we have had it for 9 months. Nissan has found the problem with the rotors and are in the process of the recall and should be perfect after that.
Favorite Features
Second row Captain's Chairs. Fold flat seats through out. Heated seats, roomy, flexible- can go from pratical to sexy. Auto lift gate. The Navigation system is nice but placement on dash hard to see on a sunny day. Perhaps should be lower on the dash? 3rd row great for kids, ok for petite adults
Suggested Improvements
auto-lock doors once you hit 15mph. Dual temp control nice but hard to manage when driving. The driver and passenger seats feel like you are sliding into the dash, auto retractable side mirrors and the sound system could be better. Steering shakes now when breaking- recall will fix that.