Used 2005 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews - 139 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Love my Armada
By 92TripleBlack

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Only problem was fixed under warranty. Nissan redesigned brake rotors and replaced mine free. Very fast, reliable, all the bugs have been worked out. After owning it for 2 years, its still my favorite car to drive. I also own a vette convertible and G35. It is more quiet than the G35 and better for long road trips. I drove it to VT and drove in 6" of snow without problems. Great truck that I recommend to everyone. Get an '06 leftover if you can. The "improvements" for '07 aren't worth the extra money.

love this truck
By e person

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love everything about this Suv except the mpg. Other than that I have no complaints. It's a well built/equipped vehicle

Awww!!!! Man!!! Another Mistake
By BJ

2005 Nissan Armada SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I cannot stress to you about how much my 05 Armada has been giving me problems. I have to take it to the dealer every couple of weeks to get something fixed. From the A/C to the automatic tailgate. The A/C wouldn't give out cold air. It takes about 15- 20 minutes for it to get going. The steering wheel vibrates when you go 55 mph or more. The DVD system would not play the DVDs. The front headlights got water stuck inside of them because they were not installed correctly. The CD player would not eject my CDs. I went to the grocery store and I had a whole bunch of foods for Thanksgiving and the tailgate would not open. You could not manually open it or even open it with the remote.

Exterior looks

Everything except the exterior looks

Wonderful Armada!!
By CherylinTexas

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Armada, LOVE IT! Fun to drive, easily tows my trailer, enough room for my extra tall husband and growing kids! I hope to have my 2007 soon. I drive the wheels of this SUV and it is my favorite vehicle I have ever owned, and I have owned a lot!

towing capability, lots of room, good horsepower, great handling

I wish the Armada had the attention to detail on thier interiors that Nissan puts into their other models!

Flagship of the fleet
By Timmer

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Full size, luxury SUV with all the trimmings. Towing is a breeze with the 5.6 L powerhouse. Interior amenities cradle the passengers in traveling bliss. The Bose sound system is remarkable and the integration of electronics components is well thought out and leaves you saying,"Cool, Now why didn't someone think of that sooner?" Versatility of the interior space is excellent, storage pockets and cup holders for all occupants. Overall an outstanding vehicle, superb quality and craftsmanship. High marks for the design team. Makes driving a big, chunky vehicle fun, not too long to park and excellent turning radius. Looking forward to many happy years of driving this vehicle.

On board electronics displays (navigation system) and vehicle status (tire pressure, trip & maintenance reminders a plus. Large center console storage (deep). Running boards a plus along with handles to ease entry and exit of second row and third row passengers.

More fuel efficient engine or alternative fuel designs. Would love to see solar technology integrated into future vehicles.