2005 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews 14

2005 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
The new ride
By Jennifer on 12/04/04 07:51 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my new armada! I do not have any complaints other than the fuel economy! Everything else about it is wonderful. I compared it to the Toyota Sequoia and I am SOOOOOOO glad I made the decision to go with the nissan!

Great vehicle
By jenarends on 12/01/04 21:11 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My family and I are so glad we switch from our Suburban and Blazer to the Armada. We love it.

love everything but the brakes
By dubld98 on 12/01/04 20:04 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this vehicle is a joy to own and drive butr there is a problem with the brakes and I have had to have them replaced 3 times in 4 months so far. I hope they resolve the brake problem soon.

What an awesome vehicle!
By Boomer77 on 11/11/04 17:37 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SUV SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

There are very, very few vehicles that make you actually stop and stare--and then back up and take a long, slow walk around it, but the Nissan Armada made me do just that the first time I saw one in the commuter parking lot near my home. If you haven't seen one of these beauties yet, do yourself a favor and head down to the dealership just to look at one! The announcement on the loud speaker will be, "Mop and bucket to Aisle 1!" simply because you'll be drooling so much! It's very hard to appreciate the feeling that this vehicle provided--you'll have to experience it for yourself! Although I have not been fond of Nissans in the past, they win this time!

10.7 Inches Ground Clearance!
By J. Williams on 11/11/04 15:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Only disappointment is that I could not order an Armada with 5 speed manual transmission. Had dealer swap tires from the Armada "Off Road" vehicle to the LE model in order to have 10.7 inch ground clearance. Back seat legroom is more than any other SUV. In my business, I cover highways and ranch roads and farm fields, often with three or more folks who need room for comfort.

Couldn't be happier
By markB on 11/07/04 08:07 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SUV SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome flexibility and driving experience. Storage galore, power a plenty. Superb sound system. Very comfortable, great visibility and security with all those airbags and reversing sensors.

Armada 2004
By Greg Navalance on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Armada SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 3 row AC vent on the ceiling broke because something hit it however it was easy to fix. Front seats are a bit hard. The Nav system is a bit cumbersome, I like Onstar better.