Used 2005 Nissan Armada Consumer Reviews - 139 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Armada

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

'05 Armada.... The Best !!!
By Ben

2005 Nissan Armada SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We just got our Armada and I will tell you it's been the best truck I've owned thus far. Very comfortable and has plenty of room and power. I used to own a Montero and I got frustrated all the time driving it. Nissan did a good job on this one!!

Spacious, Engine and overall design.

Fuel mileage....But what else could you ask from such a powerful engine though/

The big easy
By Maggie

2005 Nissan Armada LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Beautiful suv rides great and handles even better.. Our 4 yr old is so quiet in the back set watching her movies that sometime we need to check to make sure we put her in the car (lol). We just got the truck so no complaints so far.

DVD, Map, Rear backup camera

none

LOVE my Armada, great family car!!
By Adrienne

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall, this SUV has been GREAT. We bought it soon after we had our baby end of last year. There is so much room- leg room, storage space, trunk space (when you fold down 3rd row). I couldn't be happier except for one thing- the brakes have needed resurfacing twice so far, and are about due for another, and we've only had the car 8 months. I don't feel unsafe, but it is a pain having to bring it back to the dealership to have it worked on every few months. However, the positives definitely outweigh the negative. I didn't want a minivan, and this is the next best family type car. Also, my husband said if he was going to drive an SUV, that's what he would drive, b/c it's also very "manly".

Amount of room each row of seats has, the 3rd row seats, DVD player, heated seats, horsepower/pickup, feeling of safety being in such a big car, still drives a lot like a car.

The brakes!

Awesome SUV
By Shellie

2005 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Look if you are worried about the price of gas don't even look at this suv. That is the only downfall I can find about this Fabulous Ride. Handles smooth, no noise, no rattles, feels sturdy and the best choice we have made in a purchase since learning how to drive 30 years ago. Been through 6 cars and suv's This is top of the line! I really wanted a TrailBlazer when we started our three months of research and shopping but the Amarda LE stole my heart. I think the $41200 was well spent. We have 25000 miles on this already and we have had it for 9 months. Nissan has found the problem with the rotors and are in the process of the recall and should be perfect after that.

Second row Captain's Chairs. Fold flat seats through out. Heated seats, roomy, flexible- can go from pratical to sexy. Auto lift gate. The Navigation system is nice but placement on dash hard to see on a sunny day. Perhaps should be lower on the dash? 3rd row great for kids, ok for petite adults

auto-lock doors once you hit 15mph. Dual temp control nice but hard to manage when driving. The driver and passenger seats feel like you are sliding into the dash, auto retractable side mirrors and the sound system could be better. Steering shakes now when breaking- recall will fix that.

Powerful..Safe...Roomy...Family fun ship
By BAILEY'S GANG

2005 Nissan Armada SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been the owner of a ford expedition, jeep cherokees, hummer h2, and dodge durangos...And by far my nissan armada is the most overall family friendly suv i've owned while still making the driver excited about getting behind the wheel of this enormously powerful machine with unmatched unique styling.

Power ...Power...Power....And one of a kind styling. A true 7 passenger suv with 7 comfortable fullsize seats

Only improvements would be possible upgrading the leather interior quality and appointments