2005 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
Needs improvements
By Sherry on 01/26/07 19:54 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I do like the size of my Armada. However, I think that it should be made of better materials in the interior. It should not be squeaky at 9100 miles. It has rattles in it already.

Cool Truck
By steve on 01/25/06 17:16 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's a very cool truck. It handles well and has some real get up and go. The only downfall I can think of is the gas this thing takes. I suppose overall though, there's not another large SUV I would want or trust.

armada
By lisa on 03/18/05 19:14 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

no mechanical difficulties have been experienced. the middle row can be tricky to fold down if you don't do it often. other than that, no complaints at all! really nice ride and comfy seats. my kids are able to see out the windows, but the little ones cannot open the doors from the outside, so you have to help them get in.

Almost Got it Right
By Islander on 01/25/05 17:16 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 2005 Nissan Armada has tons of power and is fun to drive. The interior is very flexible. Every seat folds down. I have 21,000 miles on my Off Road 4x4 and have worked through a few issues. The brakes were fixed on the 3rd try after a service bulletin came out. The Bose stereo system does not sound like a $750 system. I still have rattle sounds in my dash and doors. Overall, I still like the truck and would recommend it though.

Powerful road warrior
By porschekid74 on 01/15/05 15:21 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall my 2005 Nissan Armada has been a great vehicle so far. It has plenty of power, room, nice features, etc. This SE offroad is surprisingly quiet on the highway for its size. The only downfall is its gas mileage. After six months of ownership I have never gotten better than 15 mpg, but then again step on the gas pedal once and you'll see why.

What an awesome vehicle!
By Boomer77 on 11/11/04 17:37 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

There are very, very few vehicles that make you actually stop and stare--and then back up and take a long, slow walk around it, but the Nissan Armada made me do just that the first time I saw one in the commuter parking lot near my home. If you haven't seen one of these beauties yet, do yourself a favor and head down to the dealership just to look at one! The announcement on the loud speaker will be, "Mop and bucket to Aisle 1!" simply because you'll be drooling so much! It's very hard to appreciate the feeling that this vehicle provided--you'll have to experience it for yourself! Although I have not been fond of Nissans in the past, they win this time!

Couldn't be happier
By markB on 11/07/04 08:07 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome flexibility and driving experience. Storage galore, power a plenty. Superb sound system. Very comfortable, great visibility and security with all those airbags and reversing sensors.