The Beast
By The Beast on
2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Traded in a f150 supercharged harley truck for this truck due to family size increasing. Was worried that I would miss all the horsepower that I had. Not so!! I love the power of my Armada and the stance. Had brake issues after about 15,000 (rotors too small on 1st year) dealer replaced with bigger rotors and we haven't had any problems since. Only issue I really have is plastic center channel speaker cover on dash rattles and can get annoying. The gas mileage isn't the greatest but what do you expect with all that power and torque. I recently researched resale value and even with it's superior options and bigger cabin the Armada still takes a backseat to the Sequio, which I think is wrong!
Favorite Features
Power! Interior room, Off road option, Bose stereo, back-up sensors, safety features standard so you don't have to consider safety versus entertainment options.
Suggested Improvements
SE off road had no tow hitch 1st year! What was Nissan thinking? Off road means 4 wheeling, boating, racing. All these things usually require trailers. Give Nissan credit it has been changed now. Plastic radio/speaker cover needs better attachment parts to keep it from rattling. Assist bars for kids